San antonio TEjas ! First Friday! Oct. 6 7PM. meet and greet

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: sAN aNTOnio TEJAS The Totally Not Cool Thread.

240.jpg

242.jpg

243.jpg

250.jpg

252.jpg

254.jpg

256.jpg

257.jpg

258.jpg

285.jpg

287.jpg

296-1.jpg

295-1.jpg

297-1.jpg

298-1.jpg

300-1.jpg

301-1.jpg

302-1.jpg

305-1.jpg

311-1.jpg

315-1.jpg

great times great people and a totally not cool ride!!!!

Pics on the way...
aka_locojoe said:
Looks like good times. Thanks for sharing.
Thanks for check us out!

deorman said:
Dude. Not getting locked up or fined or crashing into each other is so uncool. :roll: Too bad Texas is so far, sounds like good times.
No kidding, can't please everybody, thanks for checkin in!

FunkyStickman said:
If SanAn wasn't on the other end of Texas, I'd come out and rock the totally uncool ride. I love being uncool, and I think you guys are doing great so far. 30+ bikes is awesome.
You are welcome in anytime we have plenty of rides coming up and some shows....come on and make the trip! Thanks for stopping by the thread man.

ok, here we go, I took a ton of pics, so bear with me! By Sam's Just try and see through the crowd, I bet you can't !
003.jpg

002.jpg

001.jpg

084.jpg

085.jpg

086.jpg

004.jpg

005.jpg

006.jpg

008.jpg

009.jpg

010.jpg

011.jpg

012.jpg

013.jpg

014.jpg

015.jpg

016.jpg

017.jpg

018.jpg

019.jpg

020.jpg

021.jpg

AND MORE!
022.jpg

023.jpg

024.jpg

025.jpg

026.jpg

027.jpg

028.jpg

029.jpg

030.jpg

031.jpg

032.jpg

033.jpg

034.jpg

035.jpg

036.jpg

037.jpg

041.jpg

043.jpg

044.jpg

046.jpg

still more!
047.jpg

048.jpg

051.jpg

049.jpg

052.jpg

050.jpg

053.jpg

054.jpg

057.jpg

055.jpg

056.jpg

058.jpg

059.jpg

060.jpg

061.jpg

062.jpg

063.jpg

064.jpg

more!
070.jpg

068.jpg

067.jpg

066.jpg

065.jpg

072.jpg

078.jpg

079.jpg

080.jpg

081.jpg

082.jpg

091.jpg

090.jpg

089.jpg

083.jpg

088.jpg

whew! Don't know who that last couple was....some strange dancing pair. Hope you enjoy the pics more rides coming up!

Re: sAN aNTOnio TEJAS First Friday August 7 meet @ 8pm!

jimw1960 said:
------------------------------------------------------------------
Subject: dude
To:
Date: Friday, August 7, 2009, 10:07 PM

** CRAIGSLIST ADVISORY --- AVOID SCAMS BY DEALING LOCALLY
** Avoid: wiring money, cross-border deals, work-at-home
** Beware: cashier checks, money orders, escrow, shipping

you are totally not cool with the bike rides- we know the rules and we know what the fudge we are doing. To discriminate and say that certain things can't be brought, that things need to be taken slow- whatever dude, apparently you have too many restrictions to your ride- so we wont be out-

I imagine this dork lookin like a teenage Tim Robbins from Hi Fidelity....hippies, hippies, hippies. Whatever, were gonna be out again , and again tearin up the town...PUT THAT IN YOUR GRAVITY BONG AND SMOKE IT!

Anyway- Friday was a blast everybody! Had an awesome time...despite not being injured or being able to bring my sizzack. :cry: :roll:
Let's do it again!!!!
Oh yeah, uh, "fudge" that guy..

Yeah, I give up on using Craigslist to get ride participation. Now I have this guy emailing me saying he's going to find me and kick my .... Anybody have an idea who this sugar660 is? He claims to have his own downtown ride, and obviously likes to smoke weed, so maybe one of the high-life crew. Anyway, I replied to his email trying to make peace and explain that some of us have jobs where we can't afford to be around illegal activity and I didn't mean anything personal against him, so maybe that will make him happy. If not, I guess I have to watch my back now. Anyway, I hope we don't get into any "our ride vs. their ride" animosity; other than this one guy, I think most of the downtown riders are pretty cool and peaceful people no matter what they ride or who they ride with or what they smoke.

jimw1960 said:
Yeah, I give up on using Craigslist to get ride participation. Now I have this guy emailing me saying he's going to find me and kick my butt. Anybody have an idea who this sugar660 is? He claims to have his own downtown ride, and obviously likes to smoke weed, so maybe one of the high-life crew. Anyway, I replied to his email trying to make peace and explain that some of us have jobs where we can't afford to be around illegal activity and I didn't mean anything personal against him, so maybe that will make him happy. If not, I guess I have to watch my back now. Anyway, I hope we don't get into any "our ride vs. their ride" animosity; other than this one guy, I think most of the downtown riders are pretty cool and peaceful people no matter what they ride or who they ride with or what they smoke.

Dude....what happened Jim, starting trouble I see. I wouldn't worry about it, like I said before we have yet to meet a rider that didn't dig what we are doing. I know we don't have any ill felling for any rider out there, but we are our own ride. Thats that .

OK BACK TO BUSINESS!
What does everybody think about a thursday ride this week? I have had some requests(even from Craigslist!) I am down for it.
The second( or 3rd) Saturday ride is this weekend, who can make it? I am also down to ride this one. Seems like we will have a lot of return riders for each ride.

Does anybody want to meet with Me and Jimmy at Blue Star to talk about a ride/picnic over there, I am going on wednesday, let me know.

OK so let's see if we can get thursday and staurday goin! peace

Thursday night is solid. Probably Wednesday also, gotta count my nickels.

Jim- Man, that guy really got his feelings hurt, huh? No worries...

me and scott and a few others are down for our regular thursday nite run, as for saturday scott and a few of the guys are gonna make it, but i gotta work

Hey! i noticed the bottle cap grass at La Tuna is that your last stop on your ride.
mmmmmmmm SAMS burgers...awsome.

jon said:
Hey! i noticed the bottle cap grass at La Tuna is that your last stop on your ride.
mmmmmmmm SAMS burgers...awsome.

Jon- we stopped at La Tuna but that was more the middle of our ride than the end. We actually ended the nite at the Oldest VFW in texas right off the riverwalk. Are you still coming down texas way in october? Let us know.

OK so updates for thursday nite ride will be up by tuesday, see ya'll thurs.

Re: SATX new pics! Thursday Nite Ride 8/14 8pm acapulco!

Man, we missed a good one!
Lots of great rides.

Not sure we can make this Thursday as our truck got a little crashed.
I'll see what we can do.

Thanks for the pics!

The plan is still to come down but its still early,im good to go but my friend is still up in the air, i would make the trip by myself buty i dont think the ol truck would make it....
i'll be in colorado the first week and a half of sept. and should know more when i get back!

jon

Ok guys and gals the thursday "Nite Train" ride is a go, see everybody tonite, reminder we meet at Acapulco Drive Inn at 8:00pm and get rolling somewhere around that time.

Blaster-sorry to hear about your truck man, anybody hurt?

By the way, Jimmy and others from Blue Star are going to join us tonite, and I've got some good news about a picnic.

The wifee was not injured.
The truck is actually drivable.
I'll see what I can do about tonight.
Jimmy told me about the picnic yesterday.
I'm outta the loop!

Back