San antonio TEjas ! First Friday! Oct. 6 7PM. meet and greet

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: sAN aNTONIO TEJAS!!!! TIME TO ROLL!!

Jim, sent you an email about the ride. Hope to meet up.

Low- Looks like this will be a bicycle only event, but any type of bike is welcomed, Brackenridge always has a small lineup of hot rod cars around so I wouldn't be surprised.

Great ride saturday. I'm still kicking myself that I didn't bring my camera. Mo Jo, I hope you will be so kind as to post some of the ones you took. It was great having all you guys there to make the first ride a success. How was the rest of your ride to the Alamo? For all you guys who missed it, we're thinking to do it again at Brackenridge in 2 weeks. --Jim

i will be putting up all the pics in a couple of days, yea the ride was cool, lots of downtown scenic stuff, thinkin bout makin it a longer route thought from brack, pit stop at the alamo, then on to market square, and then back, anyhow nice meetin ya, maybe yall can join us for our daily cruise thru the south side one day, goes from southcross/commercial area, all the way to Mission Espada Park bike trails and stuff and Back, let me know when that next ride is and if yall wannna do the longer route,take Care- Mojo

Nice meeting everybody, I say yes to the longer route, more time to pick up other riders and such. Hey Mojo let me know when you guys take your cruise, and me and my gal will try and make it.

he guys can you all do another ride , i was able to make this one , :D ,i never new there was a big bike scene he in San Antonio for low and slow bike ,i love to build as well as collect old 65 bikes.

Hey Marsho, sorry you couldn't make it. The new plans being tossed around right now are for a twice a month long ride through downtown and then to have shorter rides in different areas of town. We had about twenty people there for the First annual Rat Ride, pretty good turnout and we are going to have more now that the word is out. It's a funny thing that most of us forgot our cameras. Mojo and his club took a ton of pics and will be posting them in a few days so stay tuned to this thread for pics of the ride. I have tons of pics of my rides I will post some up for ya. Glad to have you on board.

marsho said:
he guys can you all do another ride , i was able to make this one , :D ,i never new there was a big bike scene he in San Antonio for low and slow bike ,i love to build as well as collect old 65 bikes.
Hey marsho, was that you with the dog?

I am down for a brews cruise...when and where?

hey guys havent forgot bout the pics fro our ride, my laptop was taking a dump on me the past couple of days anyhow, do i post them on this thread or in the gallery? prolly have them by 2morrow.

I'd say post them up in here , that way whenever we all get together we can have a big thread going for pics.

does your ride take you to the blue star brewery and bike shop? they had a bike show a couple years ago i went to.i followed a scooter club there one day
100_1440.jpg

other joints
100_1431.jpg

100_1428.jpg

100_1542.jpg

our bikes at the blue star show
100_1531.jpg

Jon- We usually ride from blue star all around that area on the first friday of every month. It's called, uh,well First Friday, and theyve got art shows, music and beer. Lately theres been a bigger bike turnout every month. Always a blast. Come back down!

say we raid the next first friday wit all our Rat Bikes, what da ya think? in a good way of course just showing off our bikes and stuff!!!

Blue Star Raid is a go with me. Start spreading the word, let's just pack that place with rats.

Pics from OUR RIDE

first unload all dem purty lil Ratz
304.jpg

305.jpg

306.jpg

307.jpg

308.jpg

316.jpg

317.jpg

318.jpg

319.jpg

320.jpg

321.jpg

323.jpg

324.jpg

325.jpg

326.jpg

327.jpg

328.jpg

Back