San antonio TEjas ! First Friday! Oct. 6 7PM. meet and greet

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: sAN aNTONIO TEJAS!!!! TIME TO ROLL!!

For sure yes.

hey JIM, BEnz, MEZZONWHEELZ we took a ride last nite, just 3 of us from acupulco drive inn, thru downtown-brack and back around 9ish anyhow some other riders told us bout them pub crawlers doin their thing 2nite about 9pm, i know we dont seggagrate but we might wanna try this too, what do you think? Anyhow if they decide to do "their thing" we could just break off and do a lil ride before saturday, well just let us know, we are not for sure on going, but we wanted to see what yall think, k, so let us know asap, thanx!!!

Is it last Friday of the month already? I guess it is. I'll mention it to the wife, but she probably already has plans for me. If any of you guys do go, spread the word about the Saturday morning ride at Brack. We'll be there tomorrow morning for sure and next Friday at Bluestar.

Man, I just heard about that earlier. Supposed to check out transformers, but if that doesnt happen Ill roll out there. If not, I say we plan somethin tomorrow for the week.

hey mojo, no can do on the ride tonite, J.R at bike city told me about it, but I totally blanked. oh well, i am in for sure tomorrow, and for a ride next week too. maybe one in between. Hey mike I heard there is a new bike in town. Any news?

benz said:
Hey mike I heard there is a new bike in town. Any news?
Heck yes! Went out to Helotes with Angela to show her what all the fuss is about, and she mentioned that I was lookin for a bike for her, and Hank said "Well, let's see what I got out back" :mrgreen: . I think it's a bf goodrich, not sure. I just posted it in fresh finds.

ten 4 guys will just cya 2morrow at the big ride laterz!!!

Sweet see everybody tomorrow, I am bringing my pump along too with some grips. Lates

this saturdays ride pics!!!!
001.jpg

002-3.jpg

003-3.jpg

004-2.jpg

005-1.jpg

006-2.jpg

007-2.jpg

008-1.jpg

009.jpg

010-1.jpg

012-1.jpg

011-1.jpg

013-1.jpg

014-1.jpg

015-1.jpg

016-1.jpg

017.jpg

022-1.jpg

021-1.jpg

028-1.jpg

029-1.jpg

023-1.jpg

025-1.jpg

027-1.jpg

031-1.jpg

032-1.jpg

033-1.jpg

037-1.jpg

038-1.jpg

040-2.jpg

044-2.jpg

045-1.jpg

046-1.jpg

052-1.jpg

053-1.jpg

057-1.jpg

056-1.jpg

036-1.jpg

035-1.jpg

034-1.jpg

018-1.jpg

019-1.jpg

020-1.jpg

024-1.jpg

051-1.jpg

Great Ride on sat. Thanks to all the showed up, now time to invade Blue star. Don't have as many pics as mojo, but here goes.
S.A.P.D just street sweepin.
DSCN2758.jpg

The Raddest Kid in America Right here.
DSCN2760.jpg

Quick repair stop.
DSCN2759.jpg

At the Farmers Market
DSCN2755.jpg

DSCN2756.jpg

DSCN2754.jpg

DSCN2757.jpg

And off we go, Houston street..
DSCN2761.jpg

Forgot pics of Blue Star, so heres Market Square and Museo Alameda...
DSCN2764.jpg

DSCN2765.jpg

DSCN2763.jpg

DSCN2762.jpg

Once again, great ride good seeing everybody, remember spread the word!

Good pics, Ben and Mojo. It got up to 103 degrees yesterday but everyone looked cool. Only problem is the hair grease melts in the heat and gets in your eyes.

no problem, jim, and as for the hair grease, those guys are really used to that,you could say they've become numb to it, anyhow looks like we will be doin firstfriday for sure, wil prolly park at alcapulcos drive in like we usually do with our hot rod/ classic rides and then meet yall somewhere :D

103! ouch, and it's not even august yet. Looks like First Friday is gonna be pretty fun, see if we can get Mikes new bike up and running by then.I don't know where we are going to park yet, but I know we are going to get there early and have a beer or two to pass the time.

lowmojo said:
no problem, jim, and as for the hair grease, those guys are really used to that,you could say they've become numb to it, anyhow looks like we will be doin firstfriday for sure, wil prolly park at alcapulcos drive in like we usually do with our hot rod/ classic rides and then meet yall somewhere :D
what time are you gonna meet up over there?i wont be able to get there till some time between 6pm and 7pm.let me know.

Re: sAN aNTONIO TEJAS!!!! TIME TO ROLL!! New Pics added!

Great ride everybody! Heat sucked, but we had a blast. Let's get this thing goin on friday for sure. Also, nice pictures there, gentlemen. Anyone up for an evening ride this tuesday? Few beers and whatnot...

meezonweelz said:
Great ride everybody! Heat sucked, but we had a blast. Let's get this thing goin on friday for sure. Also, nice pictures there, gentlemen. Anyone up for an evening ride this tuesday? Few beers and whatnot...
that sounds fun.where would you start off at?

I am in for a beer cruise too, need to pick a place to start and find some bars, south town? Park at La Tuna, go there, pedi cab Casbeers and Beethoven? I don't know, four bars sounds good, no that much of a ride in terms of mileage though. At least the sun won't be out. 8)

Latest posts

Back