Schwindian Tagged, Road Worthy, and Almost Ready to Roll

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Schwindian Fenders! Light perches! Bar change?

WOW!!! You've really raised the bar. This trike is nothing less than a jaw-dropper!

I'm giving you a Golden Groundhog Award for vehicular badness!

goldengroundhog.jpg

Thanks for the compliments everyone. Heading to work for the week. Will hopefully get the bike finished on Friday.
Gonna be up around KC, may try to locate a bike shop or two. :D

I think I like the apes better, but both look pretty wicked.

Re: Schwindian RIDES!

Got the tensioners built, the shifter hooked up and decided on the apes (for comfort reasons, and who doesn't love some apes?)
utf-8BSU1HMDAxOTctMjAxMjA2MDEtMTcxMS5qcGc.jpg

The Zilla ready to terrorize the neighborhood. He said "them fools betta recognize!"
utf-8BSU1HMDAxOTUtMjAxMjA2MDEtMTY0NS5qcGc.jpg

Diabolical_Dork said:
The Zilla ready to terrorize the neighborhood. He said "them fools betta recognize!"
utf-8BSU1HMDAxOTUtMjAxMjA2MDEtMTY0NS5qcGc.jpg

If you didn't already have such a cool avatar that "betta recognize" photo should be it!!!!

Wicked bike!!!!

Thanks guys! gonna try to get some night pics with the lights on. More to come.

Chain tensioners came out great! Changed my mind, I want those fenders back! :lol: Just kiddin about the fenders. What else are you gonna throw at it? 8) :mrgreen:

Shift knob. Brakes? Some Diabolical hidden switches. May be in for a fork change too. Ours is kinda wore out at the pivot point. (I think). Other than that not sure.

Re: Schwindian Wiring finished, fork situation corrected.

Got all the wiring done.
utf-8BSU1HMDAxOTktMjAxMjA2MDItMTQxNS5qcGc.jpg

utf-8BSU1HMDAyMDAtMjAxMjA2MDItMTQxNi5qcGc.jpg

Tried a different fork but didn't like it as well.
utf-8BSU1HMDAxOTgtMjAxMjA2MDItMTAwMi5qcGc.jpg

Man that's a good lookin' ride 8) 8)

Which fork are you going with Judd? :?: Looks like a tough decision to me, they both look good. Lites are mega cool also! 8)

pick said:
Which fork are you going with Judd? :?: Looks like a tough decision to me, they both look good. Lites are mega cool also! 8)

Gonna use the low forks. Still gonna mod them up a bit. Waiting for a part. Should be able to pick it up this week. Was able to scavenge a nice front fender from a buddies scrap pile. (amazing I didnt have a single 20" fender laying loose with so may 20" bikes in my shed. Rode it some last night. Rides great! Still needs something, just not sure what yet.

Back