Schwinn Jaguar work in progress

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Had an old Schwinn frame and some parts laying around so I threw this together today , not sure if I will keep it this way any suggestions ?
2850137290_a90e2dfc38_b.jpg
2790796111_f1588d7c71_b.jpg

Looks good as is but some lettering or pinstriping on the tank might look good. Maybe some red to accent the tires.

The headlight is from a large camping flashlight that would use those big 12 volt batteries . But , this one was very old probably 1930s or 40s , it was quite large with vey thick chrome , it has no bulb , just some sort of filiment , it was missing some parts , so I thought it would make a great headlight

Randy, Nice bike! What year is it? I agree a little pinstrip and maybe a small bag on back. Your light is old skool, maybe a set of small lights on the rear axle, I like it. Strip your wheels with white, your tank with red and put your decal on the seat tube. John Sills has my old 62 Jaguar now, maybe we can get him to bring it to the fest. See you at fest.

Dos Cruiser

Sorry Toadman, I reponded to the wrong name. Nice bike all the same. Randy I guess I just gave you a new bike,LOL. I have an old camping light with the little red light on the back that I'm working on to a bike also. Have fun the bike is cool.

Back