Schwinn Spoiler Springer Forks

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kingfish254

BUILD COOL BIKES AND HAVE FUN!!
Pro Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
130   0   0
Picked these up as part of the trade for my Rat Fink frame.

209.jpg

201.jpg

They arrived in the mail today disassembled, so couldn't wait to put them back together and see what they would look like on any frame. I still don't have them quite put together right and there would have to be some mods to the top triple tree plate of the main struts before I could use them on a 6" headtube. I tried it out on the 1952 Tru Sport (Columbia) frame that I got from beatcad.

aWP_000731.jpg

aWP_000733.jpg

aWP_000740.jpg

tin machine said:
wow !! those are super sweet , looks cool on the bike , what did those come off of ?? very cool 8) :mrgreen:

Thanks man. They won't be staying on this bike, but I had to try them on something.
They came from a Schwinn Spoiler.

bikejunky said:
Glad you like them. They laid around my shop for too long, nice to see them at their new home.

Tim

Thanks Tim, it was an awesome trade that lets both of have some fun.
I look forward to your Rat Fink build.

The Fink is in line with three other builds. Main issue right now is finding a new job. Been a finish trim carpenter for 30 years and my body finally rejected me, so I am in search of something new.

bikejunky said:
The Fink is in line with three other builds. Main issue right now is finding a new job. Been a finish trim carpenter for 30 years and my body finally rejected me, so I am in search of something new.

Best of luck to you buddy!

Latest posts

Back