selling my 1967 bug nor cal pics posted

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey karfer(thanks again for the links today!)...you might want to try posting it in the chico and yuba craigslist as well theres alot of bug guys that are from beale a.f.b. and a ton of vw guys in chico as well.......
sad thing is thatd probably sell faster here than my truck and my truck would probably sell faster in galt :lol:

yea it is on samba at the same price and not one reply. i figured at least i would get some low ballers heck not even the scamers have tried to buy it guess times are that tough.

still for sale down to 1800 and i am sanding it and shooting it satin black right now. maybe even pinstripe it

karfer67 said:
still for sale down to 1800 and i am sanding it and shooting it satin black right now. maybe even pinstripe it

DUDE!! if it's gonna be solid black with YOUR lines on it?! :shock:
ask 3k firm. heck, bring it to BugOrama Sunday (i'll even give you a ride back home, because it'll sell fast :wink: )

i was 15 when i bought my 63 bug :cry:
had an interior fire and an engine fire in the 3 years i owned it :lol:
got the $500 back out of it and saw it stripped & on milk crates in the back of a mall parking lot about a year after i sold it...... huge lump in my throat :cry: i used to talk to that car on the way to school (because it only ran 3 out of the 7 days in the week :? )

PLEASE post photos before it sells!!! and good luck! but i also think you should keep it...... i'd buy it tomorrow, but i'm saving up to become a type 3 guy.

see my personal battle is the better looking i make it the more i dont want to sell it but i have to unless someone wants to loan me some cash to get deb a car. i might toss some lines on it and i might drag it out to BOR iduno i thought it would be an easy sell this is a really nice bug under the body and is worth way more in my opinion than what i am asking. i thought at 2 it would be a quick sale i am down to 1700 firm but yea if i toss lines on it and take it out there i will charge at least 2 again. i was hoping to be able to get some money out of it for parts for the 50. i hate being poor

if it runs and is sorta reliable it is good. i am looking for something like a jeep cherokee i have had real good luck with them in the past. iduno i just hope i can find something cheap enough to have a few bucks to toss into the shoebox. it makes me sick thinking all the money i sank into that 67. i have two pics that someone else took at bor one of me driving her for the last time. oh well i am sad but she was just going to rot at my house.

Latest posts

Back