Share your christmas gifts

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Thought it might be interesting to see everyones bike related or not christmas gifts!
or at least state what you got...

So far i got-
Back to the Future I+II+III
Season 7 of Seinfield
$20 In gas
A chuck norris T-Shirt
And a Ryobi 8" Bench Grinder

My little Niece/bike helper got me the perfect RatRod bicycle gift...A chrome bike chain-key chain.

My Aunt gave me a stack of Raccoon Tails for my Rat Bikes.

braun-bodyshaver-cruzer4-2838-(112027).gif

my super cool wife got me a BFK in blue!!! Had it hidden in the house since last christmas!! :shock: :mrgreen:
100_3011.jpg

Wow! I have been watching some specials on toys yesterday and today. They gave the complete history of the GI Joe. Cool Schwinn also. I want a new car for the wife but, our jobs are a bit shaky and they called yesterday to tell me that my pay is being cut by 11.5 percent :( . I just got a Pyramid brand spring seat with the crash bar, some spokes long enough to respoke some of my 28" rims and a seat for my road bike. The wife also got me a green laser pointer for work (and playing with the cats!) Hope everyone is having a great Christmas.

You might want to be careful playing with the green laser. I saw a video on you tube where they were popping balloons with one.

from my girlfriend i got a 2 cue leather hard case and a new honey brown brooks flyer.
from my sis i got an airplane handlebar trinket with a moving propeller and 2 schwinn books.
from my mom i got a ceramic coated cast iron braising/casserole dish.
we eat dinner in about an hour and i am ready to eat, since i have been drinking bloody marys all morning!

merry christmas everybody!

I got some gift cards, an old Hubley model car still in the original packaging, some clothes, a braun shaver, tickets to see Trans Siberian Orchestra, and more giftcards. I bought the old lady a 20" Imac for x-mas, this thing is unbelievable.

Hooch said:
Markm said:
my super cool wife got me a BFK in blue!!! Had it hidden in the house since last christmas!! :shock: :mrgreen:
100_3011.jpg

now Mark I know you have a ton of bikes but how can she hide a bike from you in your house a whole year? lol
she's got a huge walk in closet :roll:

Cool gifts. Im on my gift right now. My parents hid the laptop in their room.. After i was done opening all my presents.. I had like all clothes.. It was whatever.. Mom was like.. "Hunny, didnt we forget something?" dad was like, "I think so.." he went in there and pulled out this box.. i had a feeling it was a laptop. I was so happy i cried. :D Im now ratrodding IN MY LIVING ROOM!!!!!!!!! AHH! MERRY CHRISTMAS PEOPLE. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

ricksterr1221 said:
Cool gifts. Im on my gift right now. My parents hid the laptop in their room.. After i was done opening all my presents.. I had like all clothes.. It was whatever.. Mom was like.. "Hunny, didnt we forget something?" dad was like, "I think so.." he went in there and pulled out this box.. i had a feeling it was a laptop. I was so happy i cried. :D Im now ratrodding IN MY LIVING ROOM!!!!!!!!! AHH! MERRY CHRISTMAS PEOPLE. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

hmmm remember all those times Ricky was mad at his parents? lol

Latest posts

Back