Share your christmas gifts

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
chimichanga said:
Lol Yeah your son... :D Don't worry I'm gonna get Rockband 2 for wii with my gift cards. Also you made me think that i should of asked for the Grabit for christmas. That thing does miracles!

I hope does better than I do with it. He kicks my but in all the other games. I think it's my age. Give me an old Atari console and I'll kick his butt in Asteroids and Space Invaders. :wink:

Future in-laws got me a 260 pc. Craftsman tool set to work on my bikes. Also, getting my hockey goalie mask painted. Here is the design I am getting.

MedicMaskFinal.jpg

Sweet design on the goalie mask. Got a new Tom Tom GPS, Digi Camcorder,and went to see Trans Siberian Orchestra today ( 4 th time in 5 years), the always welcome cash Indian Jones and the crystal Skull dvd,

Hey Tiki,Way Cool Chrome Tree...and a COLOR WHEEL too!

We got the same set-up from the 60's!

$100 cash
(2) Tesla CD's
(2) Collective Soul CD's
(1) Alice in Chains CD
A few clothes

Spending the whole day with my kids was the best part, it doesn't happen so much anymore.

And for you guys that got G.I. Joe be careful. I saw an internet story about them going nuts and killing giant squirrels in the streets!

Rickster,
Just playing. :)
Noticed the red-eyes in the pic and some cameras\software have a "Red-Eye Reduction" feature. Those red eyes give the pic a special look when holding a gun (lol).

62Higgins,
What no Aldo Nova or Live? :eek: I named one of my dogs after Tesla back in the day.

Ricky g

Oh haha. My cam does have that feat.. Im JUST TOO ...... LAZY TO USE IT. haha

Rat Rod said:
This motley crew showed up at my house this morning. :mrgreen:

my little nepthew got a crap load of "boy barbies" for xmas. :) there not quite as cool as the action man series i had as a kid.
1970's boy barbies. lol
actionman160906_700x420.jpg

i was actually surprized how light weight the new dolls where.

back in the day i dam near knocked out my best friend jay, when action man's paracute failed (tossing action man out a 3rd story window) jay was outside catching em. i think he got 4 stitches in the noggin for his efforts. those old action men weight a tonne (solid plastic, not thin hollow plastic like the g.i.goe.)

anyhoo, if you collect gijoe, you should get at least one action man. (perhaps the one called g.i. joe.) i'm pretty sure these where the first, and probably had alot to do with the g.i. joes of today (cartoon,figures 12" figures etc)
btw, the old action man series was huge. anything available to the military (in the 70's) was also available in the action man series. tanks,jeeps,rockets launchers, even rubber rafts. ? (if ya look hard enongh you'll even find hitler)
ACTIONMANCOMIC.jpg

as far as gifts go. i think my goofy hat has to be one of my fav's.
IMG_3681.jpg

it was a very unexpected surprize from somebody i thought i'd never see again.

My wife picked up this frame for me for X-Mas, it's a 1987 Diamondback Mike Dominguez Strikezone. I alway's wanted one of these when I was younger, now I have one :D

IMG_0595-1.jpg

icyuod2 said:
Rat Rod said:
This motley crew showed up at my house this morning. :mrgreen:

my little nepthew got a crap load of "boy barbies" for xmas. :) there not quite as cool as the action man series i had as a kid.
1970's boy barbies. lol
actionman160906_700x420.jpg

That photo scares me. Looks like they are going to start singing YMCA at anytime now.

Latest posts

Back