Share your christmas gifts

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hooch said:
hmmm remember all those times Ricky was mad at his parents? lol

:oops: Well who doesn't get mad at their parents? We've always made up.. :|

Merry Christmas all! A tough Christmas for us. Our Daughter and my bike building buddies (Grand kids) just moved to Alaska so we're pretty bummed :( Got to watch them show us their gifts over the webcam though 8)

Here's what I got... Parents got me the ornamental bike, wife got me the bike lock and my sis-inlaw got me the wine bottle holder. She did good by finding a beer bottle that would fit instead of wine.
Img_6453.jpg

IMG_6418.jpg

Img_6432.jpg

Cool stuff guys, Especially that ornamental bike randy. Pretty sick.

Heres my gun granny got for my birthday/x-mas. Its so cool :D
PICT0576.jpg

Mossberg 12 ga. Model: 500A

MY GRANNY KICKS BUTT!!

Haha Hooch, Your a riot. ;) Made the parents and grandparents laugh. Thanks :lol:

necessaryevil said:
I got some gift cards, an old Hubley model car still in the original packaging, some clothes, a braun shaver, tickets to see Trans Siberian Orchestra, and more giftcards. I bought the old lady a 20" Imac for x-mas, this thing is unbelievable.
nice on the Imac...
Love those computers

To add to my gifts...i got sirius radio gift card and tomrrow is my dads house
Divorce...

hope everyone had a merry christmas

A bottle of Jim Beam and season 6 of The Simpsons. We bought a couple of board games as family gifts. "In a Pickle" was a riot.

Signed edition of "The Competetion Bicycle" By Jan Heine included with 2 wall mount pictures.

Some great "racers" in this book.

Rickster,
Remember these words "Red-eye Reduction". :) Especially when holding a gun...

Ricky G

my sweet girlfriend made me a quilt. I have no idea how she found time to stitch it while raising two children (one special needs), working, going to school at night and taking certification courses for work too. She's amazing.

thatismytruck said:
I ... um ... I mean .... My Son got:
guitar-hero-3-iii-wii-bundle-nintendo.jpg

my favorite gift is a set of these:
grabit_demo.gif

I'm easy to please.
Lol Yeah your son... :D Don't worry I'm gonna get Rockband 2 for wii with my gift cards. Also you made me think that i should of asked for the Grabit for christmas. That thing does miracles!

tlaing1 said:
ricksterr1221 said:
Cool stuff guys, Especially that ornamental bike randy. Pretty sick.

Heres my gun granny got for my birthday/x-mas. Its so cool :D
PICT0576.jpg

Mossberg 12 ga. Model: 500A

MY GRANNY KICKS BUTT!!

BEST SHORTS EVER.

hahaha i gotta show yall my jammies. i got some oscar meyer weiner ones, ill take pics. Thanks for the compliment ....

Latest posts

Back