Shelby Shelby Harris

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 3 boys bikes

That sam-sco is fantastic, would love to have that with those bars :shock:

Points to Ratsphinx. I almost didn't buy the correct bike for that tank...

anyone know something about Shelby serial #'s
the one with the tank is stamped on the bb shell H54814
the other has a small tin plate riveted to the bb shell, looks like NO 52499336

If you decide to part out the blue Shelby I could really use the truss rods :wink: Im glad you got the Sam-Sco, I really wanted it but I do not have the tools needed to repair and add to that 6 hours round trip and it just wasnt meant to be. I did ask Wayne if he had a any interesting bikes to let go and he never mentioned a pair of Shelbys :(

Bri-in-RI said:
If you decide to part out the blue Shelby I could really use the truss rods :wink: Im glad you got the Sam-Sco, I really wanted it but I do not have the tools needed to repair and add to that 6 hours round trip and it just wasnt meant to be. I did ask Wayne if he had a any interesting bikes to let go and he never mentioned a pair of Shelbys :(

I think he just picked them up. the tank one was more like yard art. apparently he moved some parts around to "improve" the blue one.

you should have seen his line up of Iver's and Whizzers :shock: no really.. :shock:

The Shelby is SO cool!! :shock: Awesome find...I'm jealous :p

Gotta find one of these. I had to settle for this one off the 'Bay. Gonna be a challenge to fix it up.
viewtopic.php?f=16&t=70772&hilit=+Hiawatha
679244151_o_zps658c9b5d.jpg

Walker said:
Points to Ratsphinx. I almost didn't buy the correct bike for that tank...

anyone know something about Shelby serial #'s
the one with the tank is stamped on the bb shell H54814
the other has a small tin plate riveted to the bb shell, looks like NO 52499336

You N.E. guys are loaded up with sweet bike picks!!!!
Great score!

Latest posts

Back