Sheldon Brown Passed away?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I used to hang out at his site a lot till I showed here. Awsome stuff he has there, I made tools and learned all kinds of great tips and tricks for wrenchen on bikes. My favorite is still a 1" wrench and hammer to pop off handelbar grips, never ceases to amaze me still! Thanks S.B. and we'll see ya on the big ride in the sky one day!

A WEALTH of knowledge has been lost.

BUT if any of us has used his info...he will never be gone.Remember

The first site I came across when I first went online to find out how to fix my bike was Sheldon's, and I never needed to look any further. He also would respond personally to emails and BF posts and give sage advice. He convinced me to save my bike, when I was ready to give up. His legacy will live on long after him. Keep ridin on, Sheldon!

God bless Sheldon. He has been a huge asset to the bicycling world for many years. He will be missed...Kelly

It's a sad sad day brothers and sisters. Sheldon Brown was the inspiration behind starting my bike blogs and the will for me to share my knowledge with others. I have never met him or corresponded with him, but I have always had great admiration for the man who inspired me and others to pedal forward on this great journey and share the passion freely with others. Thanks to the power of the internet, his passion will live on. I guess God's bike needed the ultimate tune-up for Spring. Thank you Sheldon, the Bike Mechanic Jedi Master, I will never be more than a student in your shadow.

Godspeed

I had a couple of exchanges with Sheldon. It was nice that he took the time to help anybody. His legacy will live on.

The best quote I have read over the past few days was simple and perfect "Good job Sheldon"

Back