Show us them cars!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good to see some other VW's on the list. Here is a couple of my 69 Single Cab & my 72 Elky.

hoffman_04low.jpg

RatVW.jpg

DSC02848.jpg

These pics are posted under "TWO OF MY MANY PROJECTS", but, thought I'd park them here in the "Show us your Cars" garage.
1946 Chevy 1/2 ton 235
My462.jpg

My46-1.jpg

1965 Ford Falcon
My65Falcon-1.jpg

Okay, here are my summer and winter rides... Just kidding!

This is my '62 Dodge crew cab pick-up, a very good tool from my tool box. It's a very solid old work horse. The crew cab started life as a Air force tarmac support vehicle for the military (blue), it then served time as a volunteer fire fighting department rig (red), and before I got it it was retired from the Nebraska Forestry Service (white). I bought it at a government auction in Lincoln, NB. It has yet to turn over 100k, the doors shut like new, and it gets comments everywhere it goes... I love my old truck.
3207857994_e632d23440.jpg

This is my old '71 Triumph chopper equipped with the T120R power house... :lol: Story on this one... I bought from my brothers friend, he in turn bought from the original owner... my Jr HS science teacher (Mr. Peterson). It seems that Mr. Peterson bought the bike new and then bought the "chopper kit" and proceeded to build what you see. It's my understanding that Mr. Peterson couldn't ride anymore due to a degenerative spine/bone condition... Now, I'm the caretaker.
3207858022_e46000f8e9.jpg

Like ever body, I've always got one project toooooo many.

Clark

Hey Clark, Pete Peterson used to be an avid cyclist too. I sold him several bikes through the years. Lets see some more of the stable. LOL

I wonder whatever happened to Mr. Peterson and Mr. Mead (both science teachers in Jr. HS)... They were both hippies, seriously. Good thing the school district didn't have "pee test" back in the day, I think they'd both be fired! LOL!

Clark

The best part of the photos with the Triumph in the pick up is that Clark also has a nearly new Dodge 1 ton quad cab long bed that he didn't want to get dirty by putting a chopper in it. :lol: The new truck is about 4 years old right? Do you have more than 10k miles on it yet? :lol:

I kid because I care. Luv ya Bro!

you know I was going to suggest just that when Jen posted looking for a bike rack. I thought better of it though. Perhaps she can't reach the roof. I bet she could get plenty of offers to help though. :wink:

HotRodJen said:
hahaa if the car was a lowered to the ground id love the look of a roof rack on there but im a shorty id need a ladder and a helping hand to get the bikes up there hahaha ... how well do bikes stand up while burnouts,whole shots, and sliding sideways are occuring ?
Of course all this mayhem would occur on a closed course and safety crew standing by,(gotta cover any legal reprocution) :lol:

Gold Street Customs said:
HotRodJen said:
hahaa if the car was a lowered to the ground id love the look of a roof rack on there but im a shorty id need a ladder and a helping hand to get the bikes up there hahaha ... how well do bikes stand up while burnouts,whole shots, and sliding sideways are occuring ?
Of course all this mayhem would occur on a closed course and safety crew standing by,(gotta cover any legal reprocution) :lol:

hahaha i wouldnt have it any other way .. i swear :wink:

finally got it over here, going to try to get it going for this summer.
1955 Dodge Coronet Lancer 2dr. Hard Top, 270cid Hemi, PowerFlyte 2spd Auto.
55_Dodge.jpg

about ten years ago I bought this car from a gentleman who has since passed who was a great fan of old cars. he owned the local flooring and carpet store here in Lancaster and had a beautifully customized 1955 Buick. he found the car when a neighbour asked him if he wanted to sponsor them in the demolition derby that year at the local fair. when he saw the car he couldn't stand the idea of the car meeting such a fate so he bought it from them for $400.00 and they found something else. he then contacted my Dad who is known for being into Mopar stuff and asked if he was interested which he really wasn't so I jumped on it. I paid the guy $500.00 and drug it to my parents house where it has sat for about the same ten years mentioned. finally it has arrived here and the plan is to have it running this summer.
as soon as it was off the trailer the front tires went flat. I took a few more photos today. I forgot to latch the hood so it is ajar in the photos, sorry:(
here it is!
55_lt.jpg

55_rt.jpg

55_rear.jpg

Thread revival!!

Here's my current ride. It's not a rat rod, but still hot rod enough for me! '06 Saturn Ion Red Line, factory supercharged, currently runs low 14's and is mostly stock.

Ion-Red-Line_800x600.jpg

Had some fun with Photoshop!!! Maye someday?
Red%20Line%20Moons.jpg

And a shot of upgrading the injectors yesterday, man, I love roots blowers.
injectors2.jpg

There are tons of cool cars in this thread!! Here are a few pics of mine.

My Daily Dragger
101_0806.jpg

100_0595.jpg

100_0839.jpg

Suede and ostrich inserts with embroidered pinstriping
103_0605.jpg

'94 Impala SS that I use to hual my bike; she's got 240K on the clock
100_1076.jpg

100_1074.jpg

My first bike build since I was a kid (in progress)
100_8825.jpg

BlsdEsq said:
There are tons of cool cars in this thread!! Here are a few pics of mine.

My Daily Dragger
101_0806.jpg

100_0595.jpg

100_0839.jpg

Suede and ostrich inserts with embroidered pinstriping
103_0605.jpg

'94 Impala SS that I use to hual my bike; she's got 240K on the clock
100_1076.jpg

100_1074.jpg

My first bike build since I was a kid (in progress)
100_8825.jpg
I've always wanted an impala ss ever since they came out. Yours is gorgrous!

Back