Show us them cars!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This was my 67 bug I owned for 9 years and started out as a pile of rust ....a lot of blood sweat and tears went into this car...sad to say it was wrecked at around 120 mph ...hope to build another bug one day.. Turbo'd 1915 cc motor
8259a6e0.jpg
001-2.jpg
009.jpg
005.jpg

dragged both these home today. 62 and 72 for 200$ each . The 914 was flooded and bothe are kinda rusty but look fixable. We actually spotted the 914 on the way home from buying the beetle ad inquired about it.
bb003.jpg

bb006.jpg

bb005.jpg

$200 each? You scored! That 914 is sweet, Do you have the Targa top for it or was that why it was cheap. As far as rust goes if that is what you consider rusty you should come to Indiana and see some of our cars...lol.

ChrisMac said:
outskirtscustoms said:
$200 each? You scored! That 914 is sweet, Do you have the Targa top for it or was that why it was cheap

Did you not see it sitting on the front seats?

Oh okay, that's what that is...lol. Nice find.

Thanks guys, still need polishing and and lots of little details and the interior trim and such, You should what it looked like when I got it.

Thanks guys im sure its gonna be a great progect. I agree that wagon is sweet! Lokks great with those wheels and super practical to boot

I'd drop the front about 2 inches to give it a more aggressive stance and it'd be perfect. Or lift it and go for a old school gasser look.

Here is my ride!1990 K5 Chevy Blazer It has 8" lift,3"body lift,38" Swampers,Fuel injected 350,700R trans,Bypass shocks,Full LED conversion,Under body LED lighting,TRAIN HORN 150 psi on board compressor,HD rear view mirror/monitor,back up camera,Fat Stereo Alpine amps Kicker squares,Custom enclosure,Midnight Blue, Ghost Flames,SS emblems and whatever else I left out...Im a motor head at heart Ive had VW's ,mini trucks,hot rods,classics,motor cycles,and other Blazers pretty much anything with wheels!I built this one for the beach and to romp around wherever this one rides really well and drives like a car.Im always fixing up something and just when I finish it I sell it and start another,it drives my wife nuts!Anyway hope you guys like it!! 8) :mrgreen:
bonfire013.jpg
blazerk5me.jpg
blazerk5.jpg
blazerk51.jpg
These pics are at Pismo Beach And my front yard

Latest posts

Back