Show us your Park Tools in use!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yoothgeye

I build stuff.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I love Park Tools, and more than seeing your cool work shop full of them, I thought I would start a thread where you can show photos that have captured your Park Tools doing what they do best... WORKING!

I'll start by going through my Photobucket and seeing what I can find.

Here is improper use of a PW-3 pedal wrench as a kick stand:
SAM_0665.jpg

After dismantling a Mongoose Stylist, I needed the PW-3 pedal wrench, a CT-3 chain tool, and my favorite, the AWS-1 3 way hex key:
IMG_5057.jpg

Wheel building with my spoke wrenches SW-0, SW-1, and SW-2:
null-60.jpg

That's all I got, but I'm going to be snapping more photos with these tools working... like they should be.

I was 14 years old and saw this stand at a yard sale for $5. Been serving full time as a work stand and paint stand for 12 years now. I wish I had a picture of every bicycle this stand has ever seen!!!

I really need to save up just to buy a Park Tool stand, that's what I'm really missing.

Maybe I need to have another parts sale...

Holding a Jetflow is a workout. This stand is awesome.
img_2973.jpg

Aligning dropouts with FFG-2

9533597314_69e4fa0c0e_o.jpg

You can see a few other Park Tools in the background, a SS-1 Stay Straightener and a F A G-2 Frame Aligning Gauge.

9530819363_9438b221cd_o.jpg

Where is the TP holder in use?

How many Park Tools do you see?

Had to take my bicycle apart to cold set the frame. Used a few Park Tools in the process. What can you see in this photo.

9615919175_145b2506b9_o.jpg

Back