simi finished my new stretch 4/13

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hooch said:
next question......
how heavy is it?
it looks awesome!
Ok Hooch now that I strained my back trying to weigh this thing, it weighs 55 pounds. Dont look for it in one of the Ms 150 races,but one good thing is you can run over a pretty good sized animal and not be affected much. :lol: :lol:

Thats funny Hooch I'm sure the alloy wheels really drops the weight off this puppie. I just got back from the lbs ,was looking for a carbon fiber stem for it. :roll: :lol:

The pinstriping/paint is nice but some lettering (gothic font) would really top it off. Are you gonna put on any fenders?

I doubt i will run fenders. I knew at the first I was going to run the 26x3 tires and if I was going to run fenders i would have had to weld a top support bar for the back one and i thought it would get in the way of the big tires. but i did find some cool motorcycle bars for it today . everybody sells a version but they are called california pullbacks. they are 7/8 bars. got some old ones at the cycle graveyard for $5 and painted them black . they work really good. :lol:

I really like these stretch bikes man. And thanks for talkin with me last night. Everyone else: I'm sure those of you who have been around here awhile already know that this is one cool cat. I sent him an email and he ended up talkin to me for about a half hour about bike building and stretching. It was awesome and enlightening. Guys like this guy make me even happier I joined this site. The brotherhood here is awesome. :mrgreen:

Back