UNLIMITED Singularity

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's blue . There's a hint of a shimmer in the spectrum of visible light. I didn't expect it really to show at all but there it was floating in the hole burned thru the grid. The whole thing should've just shut down or cascaded into a feedback loop so nasty that the gravity shed would've collapsed in on itself. I'm not sure if it still might do that anyway or not. It's an enigma we haven't seen it like this before. But I think it's a manifestation of the musicality of the lightwave generated. What else could it be? It's just floating there. Is there a pulse? Is it a shimmer or twinkle of starlight? When the song was over and the drivers had dumped the last of the upcycled oscillations into the grid, I could see a tear begin in the center of it. Just like ripping the speaker cone to shreds in the old days, I thought... What if I slam it again with a progression of notes ramping up two octaves higher than what I had just played? It's already just there like some kind of infinity tone on the edge of visible light. But how is it blue? That's not on the edge of the visible spectrum. I put the old Stratocaster down. I wanted to make some adjustments on the board before I slammed anything...

View attachment 273531
Nice board and Strat!

That's a real stretch limo. Did it belong to Elvis? Where did you get the springer fork. I've been looking for a high quality double like yours, for my little step-thru checkered chopper.
Haha! I like about 30" from crank center to seat top, so all of my builds are around that. The fork is a mixed up piece that I started out with a Monark reproduction from eBay. Got it cheap because the main fork was bent a bit. I then put the rockers and front springer fork onto what folks call a "Landing Gear" style fork I had in chrome. I had to tinker just a bit, open a couple holes up and use those axle washers with the locking tabs on them, but it's been on a couple different bikes before I got the fenders. Once those arrived well I pretty much had to take that fork off of "El Chiggins" (hehe look that build up...) and slap it on here.
20240726_122744.jpg
20240726_122755.jpg

Last edited:
Looks great! This bike has really good proportions and I really like the paint. :113:

I just looked up your El Chiggins build, pretty wild! How was that thing to pedal with that massive chainring?

Looks great! This bike has really good proportions and I really like the paint. :113:

I just looked up your El Chiggins build, pretty wild! How was that thing to pedal with that massive chainring?
Three speed hub with a couple extra teeth on the cog.. no problem it's a nice cruiser and has a flipped rocker rat trap fork now. Same sprocket on my Harlequin cruiser too. It's a nice combo that exerciser sprocket with a three speed hub and if it's too tough get a little bigger cog for the hub. I just realized El Chiggins was a similar frame mod too...

Last edited:
I have the worst luck the last couple days...
First my cell phone faded away... won't recharge anymore.
Then my red truck just refused to do anything,
so I pulled the battery and put it in my black truck...
Now it's running rough like a rod knock but not quite,,,
Looks like I'm lookin' for another vehicle...

Haha! I like about 30" from crank center to seat top, so all of my builds are around that. The fork is a mixed up piece that I started out with a Monark reproduction from eBay. Got it cheap because the main fork was bent a bit. I then put the rockers and front springer fork onto what folks call a "Landing Gear" style fork I had in chrome. I had to tinker just a bit, open a couple holes up and use those axle washers with the locking tabs on them, but it's been on a couple different bikes before I got the fenders. Once those arrived well I pretty much had to take that fork off of "El Chiggins" (hehe look that build up...) and slap it on here.
View attachment 274779View attachment 274780

I've always loved that frame you did, but with this combo of paint and parts, it really rocks even more.
Truly a beautiful build!!!!

I've always loved that frame you did, but with this combo of paint and parts, it really rocks even more.
Truly a beautiful build!!!!
Thanks! It's not all bad news today either. I just finished the wrenching on Singularity. I may detail a bit more but the heat is off.
20240726_231222.jpg

I'd really love to find a last minute Monark rear fender reflector body. (I wish for the fender headlight too!) The holes are there for them but they were long gone by the time the fenders got to me.

Last edited:
Back