Social Reject with a hot rod sickness. INTRO.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone,
I'm new here. I recently got back into bicycles. I've spent the last decade building hot rods but I got burned out on that. The gas prices the last few years certainly didn't help. I sold all my hot rod stuff and bought a motorcycle. I'm not into choppers too much so I got a dual sport motorcycle. Since there's not much chopping that goes on with a dual sport and I found myself getting the itch to modify something, I started getting back into bicycles.

At this moment I only have two bicycles: One is a Felt cruiser (at the moment it's a 2008 Armada but won't be for long) and the other is a Trek Classic cruiser.

My wife has an Electra Amsterdam and then my kids have an assortment of small stuff.

I'm looking forward to modifying the Felt Armada and I found this website while looking for information and parts online.

Here's a pic of my Felt:
FELTBIKE.jpg

And a pic of a chopper minibike I built about 6 years ago:
MINIBIKE2.jpg

Sorry I don't have any pics of any bicycles that I've chopped. Hopefully the minibike will give you all an idea of my interests....Thanks for reading my intro.

Later,
Social Reject

Latest posts

Back