Some bikes.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Three bikes. The creme diamond back was a compleat bike when i first got it, it was also almost new, I needed a few pieces... lol i lost before pic. I also have this perfect dyno suspention bike. also a repop ccm mustang, near mint condition, tomorow may be a sad day for that mustandg as I will proberly borrom pieces. none the less here they are.

Lol not much to see anymore
100_0179.jpg

Something happened here.
100_0180.jpg

Nothing wrong here but a flat.
100_0182.jpg

Also a updated pic of the specialized hardrock comp i got a few weeks back
100_0181.jpg

Hsean said:
Three bikes. The creme diamond back was a compleat bike when i first got it, it was also almost new, I needed a few pieces... lol i lost before pic. I also have this perfect dyno suspention bike. also a repop ccm mustang, near mint condition, tomorow may be a sad day for that mustandg as I will proberly borrom pieces. none the less here they are.

Something happened here.
100_0180.jpg

Yes I bet it was a Hospital visit... :D But there is some nice stuff there,,,

Actualy I did that, the wheel was badly warped but i wanted to ride it lol I did a wheelie, apon landing it that happened, tire still holds air too lol

Whatcha do with them, rebuild? around here once they are down to bones not many people bother, I use them to make nice looking cargo bikes most the time or hawk them off cheap lol

Latest posts

Back