Some impressive works...

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm not sure if these bikes are made to be rode but if I owned one I would ride it. Most likely couldn't afford one but that's another story. Lot's of nice ideas, attention to details and just plain crazy bikes! Here's an example...

4262227695_0f541ed7c6_o.jpg

I did a search here on the forum to hedge against bringing up old news and nothing came up but sorry if it's made the rounds already. One of the cleanest "bike" websites I've seen as well, here's the link...
http://hadarmetaldesign.com/

He would have won the anything goes buildoff for sure :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Kinda like the Steven King of bicycles.

Uncle Stretch said:
Kinda like the Steven King of bicycles.

Ha-ha! You called that one perfectly! :D

sensor said:
Uncle Stretch said:
He would have won the anything goes buildoff for sure
wouldnt get a vote from me........
it looks to be just an art bike(note the fork/handle bars....its solid and you couldnt turn)

I think you could ride them. You can see a lot of pics on the website that show detail. Quite a few of the bikes have the same sort of set-up like the one below.

4264064288_e38e711afe_o.jpg

4264064350_d1009881a9_o.jpg

4263314873_288a820643_o.jpg

But you're right, I think they are more of an "art" bike.
4263329681_bf5b19565b_o.jpg

art bike or not, i would ride one of those everyday

:shock: ...imagine a bike thief trying not to look too inconspicuous riding down the street :mrgreen:

very cool looking :D

Back