some of my bikes

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok, you gotta stop. You're making it hard for me to like Stingrays anymore. :lol: Awesome collection.

Yeah, a few of us will be there. We tried to get a swap space also but they're all spoken for. Are you bringing any bikes to show or sell?

Cool, I'll look for you. They're be a few of us wearing Cincy Rat Riders shirts.

Murray-Eliminator said:
yes i'm bringing several bikes to sell. mostly girls balloner bikes. and some parts..I will be pulling a small uhaul trailer in a white scion xB
Hey dont forget my teal colored Caravan girls bike. I will see you there with cash in my hand. :mrgreen:

i love that bike with the steering wheel dont think i have ever seen one with steering wheel that steers it i have seen ones with decorative ones on the stems that bike must be super rare and super valuable if one still exist i would love to own one of those someday
1969_SearsChristmasCatalogPage0429.jpg

These bikes are just too sweet, the barn fresh Murray Eliminator is awesome too. They make the Krates look weak :lol:

necessaryevil said:
Nice collection of off brands! That springer seat on the Baja Bug is wild.

"What do you mean by off brand" i think there quite ON! :wink:

Murray-Eliminator said:
this is one i just picked up recently..NOS F3 Eliminator
F3Eliminator002.jpg
you wouldn't by chance have any more of this style chain guards? i'm getting on of these this week. but its just the frame and forks i may need some parts for it. thanks Atomic.

Mine looked just like that when I got it from a friend at work but a coaster brake instead of hand brakes

blink said:
2809134711_d855deed1d_b.jpg

guess this was more of a base model.

i have the original -
- wheels/tires
- seat (pretty good shape)
- brakes/levers
- fenders
- headbadge

i know you inquired about it. i cant part with the frame/fork/guard.
they are part of my first rat build. holds a special place in my heart!

Back