Some of what I have collected over the years.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is the majority of my completes. Most have been posted individually on other sites but this is the first time they have been seen all together.

1978 Roger DeCoster, Motomag II wheels.
Decosterforum.jpg

1975 (First Gen.) CYC Stormer.
cycforum-1.jpg

1975 (First Gen.) Matthews MS-1 Monoshock. All original finish and decals, tires and grips replaced by original owner in the early 80's. Probably the most complete original 1st gen Matthews in existance.
webco1.jpg

1976 Webco Monoshock. Any Webco Mono is rare and hard to come by, this one fell into my lap locally. Redline fork, Motomag II wheels.
forumm5.jpg

1982 Webco by Emory. This bike managed to stay in the collection (I do mostly 70's and new school retro.) due to it's rarity, it is literally the only 20" Emory built Webco known to exist.
forumwebco.jpg

1978 Laguna 3 bar cruiser, the only non original, restored bmx bike I own.
forumbomber5.jpg

1976 model, Jan, '77 stamped "Extra gusset" Mongoose. Every part on this bike is original from the factory
The last of its kind, Feb. of '77 saw the extra gusset dropped and the Motomag I's were replaced with the MM II.
mmleftside-1.jpg

2002 Azusa 24" one of only 25 made by Supercross as a tribute to the early JMC's.
forum1-2.jpg

1970 Rollfast "Scoot" A tribute to my first bmx.
skoot20.jpg

2005 cro mo GHP 24" 1 of 50 made, my current race bike.
05ghp24.jpg

I have several newer school race bikes bikes and a few more old school but no pics of them in my photobucket. account. Enjoy.

I respect the old stuff and think it's cool you have so many rare bikes, but I find myself drooling over the Azusa.

I like the "rad" poster you have...I always wanted to be able to do backflips and BMX ballet like Cru did!

Thanks for the comments guys!
The "RAD" poster I picked up on ebay about 10 years ago. super hard to find an original anymore, but I recently saw that someone is making and selling repros.
The OG BMX Bandits poster is even harder to come by as it was never released in theaters in the U.S., I ordered the day bill poster (pictured) from Australia quite some time ago, I also have an original full sized BMX Bandits poster framed and hanging in my garage that I got at the same time.

Just so you guys don't think I'm a "bmx only" guy, here are a few of the "Rat rods" I have built for friends and family members.

My daughters "Rainbow" chopper
0704120906.jpg

My grandsons "Rat bobber", mocked up, I finished it last week. 50's Firestone deluxe 24" cruiser frame, Schwinn stingray fork.
0704120902b.jpg

"Schwuffy" built in 2003 for my son, it will be getting a re-do in the next few weeks.
Schwuffy.jpg

I called this one "Coeur" it was built for one of the neighbor kids.
chopper.jpg

I've done a dozen or so others, but all are gone now with no pics.

Back