south austin newb

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
great site. i love it. since i found this site i've become addicted. almost completely given up on myspace and other sites i frequent(tryin to keep it clean). although ican't figure out how to post pics. i'm kinda retarted when it comes to computers. i'd like to show ya'll what i ride and what i'm buildin for the girlfriend. some one help me out please. also if anyone is in the austin area hit me up so we can ride.

thanks mark.
heres me on my rat ........ bought it pretty much as is. the only thing i've made was the welded chain shifter. and yes that is a moped piston for a shifter knob!
frankfooter45

heres me and my buddy that helps me with welding and such.
frankfooter45

here are a few bikes from the south austin vintage bike meet
frankfooter45
frankfooter45
frankfooter45
frankfooter45
frankfooter45
frankfooter45

welcome to the site.we have a bit of us down here in san antonio that have a few rides a week,if your ever in town and want to ride just let us know.we have a thread going on the events page that we post our rides on.the easiest way i know on how to post pics is to use photobucket.once i have the pic uploaded there i just copy the image code and paste in my post.

whats up man, I know a few of the rats from austin, glad to see you found us. check out the san antonio events page.

Back