Spaceliner re-do...Space Hog

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
100_3026.jpg

wait a sec.. how did you strip the paint?cuz i see some remnants of paint left in the little nooks and tight spots. :?:

I scraped it off with a knife and then steel wool....missed a few spots that only show up in pics :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

thanks Sensor. Thought Id try out a tank I stripped and left a little red on to match the frame :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
100_3030.jpg

thanks. Not sure if Im gonna keep the knob tank holder or not...its an upside down ladies tank, but it fits well... :mrgreen:

lol! im doing the upside down girls tank on mine from my girls ranger(spaceliner rebadged) looking good mark,i cant wait for warm weather to paint mine.

That's one classy rat! I've got some of the same stuff lying around here -- maybe I'll give it a try!

swapped the seat out for this old beast! It was flared out on the sides so I scraped/sanded it then wetted it down and wrapped it in a rag and some tape til it dried. It reshaped it somewhat...
100_3083.jpg

100_3084.jpg

100_3085.jpg

Back