Springer forks

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm thinking of building a springer front end for the Evil Twin. Any recomendations for springs? Can I use something like engine valve springs? Or is an affordable kit available?

i had it on my favs. just tried it an its gone. bummer. no wait i think i have a copy i printed. i'll look. get back to ya.
Outlaw

nope, sorry, guess i was thinking about coping it but hadn't done it.

Outlaw

Thunder said:
I cant get on that site. I've been getting a page error for three days now. Can anybody else pull up that link?

This always happens when the newest issue of BR&K is released. All of the months bandwith is used up right away. It'll be back up once his badwith meter resets whenever that is.

aka_locojoe said:
Thunder said:
I cant get on that site. I've been getting a page error for three days now. Can anybody else pull up that link?

This always happens when the newest issue of BR&K is released. All of the months bandwith is used up right away. It'll be back up once his badwith meter resets whenever that is.

Last time it was several months before it was back online....wish he would upgrade!

Back