Stockton, Ca. Oct. 17th

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Stockton, Ca. fairgrounds, Oct.17th. This is a bike show and a swap meet in conjunction with the car show/swap meet, model car show/swap meet. It's about $5 to get in to the whole event including the car show/swap meet. This is a great indoor event for the bike and model car stuff so rain or shine, BE THERE! I have a flyer on the show and will post more info if you guys need it.

Already planning on being there with my bikes. Might be trying to sell some stuff also. Do you know what the price of a swap spot is?

I believe the swap spots are free. Tony didn't charge last time? You just grab a table and set up.

I talked to Tony (who's wife just had a kid today) to get the basics.

The basic entry to the show is $5 per person. Parking was free last time, I forgot to ask about it this time. A swap meet spot is $25. The way I figure, if you want to just sell a bike and not bike parts, then just put it in the show and throw a for sale sign on it.

BUMP!!!!!!!!! I would love to see lots of bikes at this show to keep it going! There aren't any shows out this way unless I go to Sacramento or the bay area which both are quite a drive so PLEASE bring your bikes out and support Tony's bike show! Thanks!!!!!!

Tony had said that it looks like there will be quite a few bikes there.

So who all will be there? I'm heading out early and will have some car parts (and some bike parts) in the outdoor swap meet at my co-worker's spot.

I will have a few bikes there with me. Just look for the 1941 mild custom Snyder (red and raw steel) and my fake paratrooper folding bike with trailer.

10 hours to go and counting bikes in my sleep!!!!!!!! I'll be there early also.

scrumblero said:
I'm headin out early too. what time does it start? should I throw a bike in the show? whats the entry fee? :p

Throw some bikes in the show. The bike show is indoors so no worries of rain. Just getting there and back home.

The gates open at 6am for the swap meet. I think the cutoff for the bike show was noon(it may have been earlier though) and awards by 1pm.

Man..that was a heck of a turnout today..I went to the last one and it was pretty good..but today was really cool..saw a few of the names on display from on here and saw a pedal grinders jacket..really was some nice bikes out..kudo's to whomever put that one on !! Who had the tandem bmx ????????

It was a great time! i saw my first real live Dayton Twinflex and got some cool stuff at the swap meet and some of Karfer's awesome stripes!

my goodies I got! :D :shock:

IMG_20101017_165804.jpg

An awesome show today!!!!! Congrats to Tony on the baby boy and for throwing one helluva show! My club won 3 trophies and that is really Kool!! Congrats Adam, Greg, and Al !! The bad weather held out until 11am or so but that didn't stop us. The turnout was huge. I would say around 125 bikes or more? Every genre of bikes were there and very well represented. The only tandem BMX i have ever seen, a beautiful bamboo framed fixie, lots of original paint cruisers, some great choppers, some tandem trikes, muscle bikes and all! I hope somebody will post some pictures? I forgot my camera AGAIN!! Glad to see everyone there today and i'll see you all at the Vintage Bicycle supply swap on Nov,13th!! Be there or be an L7(square, for all you un-hip cats out there).

I've got 76 pictures but have to still upload them to the website. It's gonna take a while but should be up by morning.

THIS WAS A GREAT SHOW.TONY DOES A GOOD JOB ALOT OF BIKES.CONGRATS TO MY CLUB MEMBERS AL AND ADAM ON THERE WINS.IT WAS COOL WINING BEST CUSTOM A BIG THANKS TO MY GIRL ANDREA SHE BOUGHT PARTS FOR THIS BIKE AL FOR THE CRAZY PAINT JOB AND ADAM'S PINSTRIPING I THINK THIS IS THE BEST WORK HE'S DONE TO DATE. MOTHER DAVID GOT SOME COOL PICS. ANDREA WILL POST THEM SOON .

Had a great time at the show! LOTS of bikes. Thanks to all who complimented my rat. Went there just for fun and ideas and came out a winner. Great job and congrats Tony!

Back