Straight from Bonneville***The Speed Demon***(DONE!!!)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Straight from Bonneville***The Speed Demon***(Update #9!)

Dr. Tankenstein said:
I went to 'Da Shop' tonight and saw the fork in person it's A......MA......ZING!

Jen,
You are an artist girl, those lines look so good, they look fake. Simply beautiful.

This is a brilliant idea...I'm so jealous.

Cheers,
Dr. T
Yes she did a great job! I just cant wait to get all the other parts to see what it turns out like.

Last night Dr.T said, And I quote "This baby is gunna look like a dude with tattoos all over his body"

:lol: :lol: :lol: Classic comparison :lol: :lol: :lol:

Stickers! :D

P5250567-2.jpg

P5250569.jpg

P5250570.jpg

P5250571.jpg

Man, I'm a sucker for an overabundance of stickers!

stickers.JPG

Dr. Tankenstein said:
That's the most color I've ever seen on a bike with no paint! :lol: :lol:
Isn't the contradiction just mind warming 8)

Re: Straight from Bonneville***The Speed Demon***(Sticker-mania)

I'm gonna steal your stickers...and your fork and your frame and your...I'm gonna steal da whole bike. :mrgreen:

KOTA said:
I'm gonna steal your stickers...and your fork and your frame and your...I'm gonna steal da whole bike. :mrgreen:

Don't try any bunny hops on the escape route. :wink:

yoothgeye said:
KOTA said:

Don't try any bunny hops on the escape route. :wink:
hahahahha :lol:

But in all seriousness...

KOTA said:
You better watch out. I didn't call it "Demon" for no reason. It haunts me in my sleep, in my thoughts, and in my school work. I'm truly Demonically possessed by the "Speed Demon" :shock:

My psychiatrist doesn't even believe me.

speed-demon-1.gif

Is everybody using same colors of pinstripe or is every part gonna be diff colors as well.... gonna be alot for they eye to take in ... in my opinion.... kool looking bike... really dig it...

garagegoon said:
Is everybody using same colors of pinstripe or is every part gonna be diff colors as well.... gonna be alot for they eye to take in ... in my opinion.... kool looking bike... really dig it...

Nah...
Once you've crossed the borders of subtlety it's best to go all the way and even overboard, I think. I get the feeling that somehow everything and every color that's gonna be used on this bike just fits.
8)

garagegoon said:
I can promise you that it will be too much and over board...color wise that is :wink: I once heard less is more. I tend to live by too much plus some is more as long as it all has purpose and fits :wink:

daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaang! looks so nice jen! its hard runnin along side with jen. she is the cats pyjamas 8). ill be puttin the last color down tomorrow after work. ill have it your way sat morning!

Re: Straight from Bonneville***The Speed Demon***(Update #8!!!!)

karfer67 said:
seats done its going out monday. and no one has seen it yet i dont even think martian saw it when he came over i had it hidden.

Nope. I didn't get to see it. It had crossed my mind, but I didn't think to mention it. I hope you threw a PG sticker in there to go on that frame of his.

this bike is absolutely awesome! you definately have my vote. where did you get all the stickers? i have to have a snoopy sticker!!! :lol:

KOTA said:

He's makin' that real easy for ya KOTA :wink:

P5250567.jpg

I dunno Tyler.........maybe I'm a careful kinda person, but I'm not so sure posting your address on the WWW is such a great idea ??

Back