Straight from Bonneville***The Speed Demon***(DONE!!!)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Straight from Bonneville***The Speed Demon***(SEAT IS BACK!)

Those sick #$% stripes are just putting the nails in everyone else's coffins :!: :lol: :shock: 8) :!:

Double Nickle said:
Thanks guys. I give all the credit to the pinheads who have helped me out. Thanks karfer and jen. Cant wait to see sensor and suicides work, and i dont think he sent a sticker. Will someone please send me one. A pedal grinders sticker needs to be on this bike.!!!!!
WHAT NO STICKERS COME ON PREZ.DID DILLY DOG TAKE THEM ALL FROM YOU :?: D.N. PM ME WHERE TO SEND YOU SOME STICKERS I NEED THIS INFO ANYWAYS WHEN I GET YOUR BARS DONE .

Of course you know this is way past a bike with artwork..
This is a collaborative masterpiece that happens to have wheels.
I love it.

This one is gonna be tough to beat. Congrats!

Spokeshave said:
This one is gonna be tough to beat. Congrats!
Thank ya brother! Im really just building a cool bike for me to rip up the beaches with. If I win, thats just a plus!

well maybe you should show the paper that you sent everyone to base the design off of. i tried to shoot for that with my design. yea never done diamonds before i think they came out cool. the question is i think i just realized i made life a lot harder on myself with my bike lol. its all good honestly if i get mine done thats cool but i have so many other things going on that HAVE to happen first. good luck bro your bike is sick.

karfer67 said:
well maybe you should show the paper that you sent everyone to base the design off of. i tried to shoot for that with my design. yea never done diamonds before i think they came out cool. the question is i think i just realized i made life a lot harder on myself with my bike lol. its all good honestly if i get mine done thats cool but i have so many other things going on that HAVE to happen first. good luck bro your bike is sick.
Thanks man!

Re: Straight from Bonneville***The Speed Demon***(NEW STUFF!!!!)

I got some new stuff for you guys to look at,

Well Vacation was great but I'm glad to be back home. First of a a Bike shop on St Simons island (where I went) called Money wrench bicycle gets the award for coolest bike shop of the year from me! Its an all Electra dealer and had every Electra you can name for rent or to purchase. I talked to the owner about Rat Rod bikes and he plans to call kickstand magazine and get a subscription for the shop! He loved the site and plans to join!!! Also the RF bell was purchased here!

Second I went into this cool little shop on the beach and to my surprise I find a sweet little Tiki man! The first thing that popped in my mind was TIKI SHIFTER...but only one problem, I have no gears to shift. So for right now this lil dude will be sitting on the shelf until I find a neat way to use him. Maybe looking a him long enough will RING A BELL!!!!! :wink:

Third I stopped a Summit Racing on the way home and picked up some pinstriping supplies. I have been running low on all my paint and was in need of some new colors. Also I am trying a new brand of brushes. Nothing against Mack but its just not doing the job.

Last My RRB license plate came in the mail while I was gone and it was a nice surprise seeing it in the mail. Thanks Steve! This thing is off to the trophy shop to get a little engraving done!

P6010595.jpg

P6010596.jpg

P6010597.jpg

P6010599.jpg

P6010600.jpg

P6010601.jpg

Re: Straight from Bonneville***The Speed Demon***(Its all here!)

Its finally all back. Yall did great. Sweet job on the light sensor and nice job suicide!!!!!

P6010606.jpg

P6010607.jpg

P6020022.jpg

P6020023.jpg

P6020024.jpg

Holey rusted metal batman!!! That's beautiful workmanship, I'm green with envy! :mrgreen:

Seriously that's going to look fantastic, hurry assemble everything :!: :!:

also i'm stating that the spank, loon, and 696 is my contribution to this build. hats off to the artist who did the scallops. so right.

gaskill said:
also i'm stating that the spank, loon, and 696 is my contribution to this build. hats off to the artist who did the scallops. so right.
Thats right...The skirts did come off one of your builds didn't it!

Back