Straight from Bonneville***The Speed Demon***(DONE!!!)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Straight from Bonneville***The Speed Demon***(Update #8!!!!)

PM Smoopy. He makes these and sells them. I have about 5-6 more different style stickers on the way to my house as we speek. I'm gunna fill that seat tube full of them. :wink:

Like this...
P3190226.jpg

Double Nickle said:
PM Smoopy. He makes these and sells them. I have about 5-6 more different style stickers on the way to my house as we speek. I'm gunna fill that seat tube full of them. :wink:

Like this...
P3190226.jpg

nice! i see a big boy. whats that cat in the hat?

Ok... so stripin and leterin is ok to be done by someone else :?:

HotRodJen said:
garagegoon said:
Ok... so stripin and leterin is ok to be done by someone else :?:
yup its in the rules for this year

Okie Dokie... just askin... knew stripin was.. didnt know leterin was... not tryin to start troubles... all good... carry on... great build... think he's got us wooped...

got a package in the mail today hmmmm from double nickle. got right in on it now hmmmmmmmm to post pics or not to? :lol: nawwwww but i will say one thing the part i am working on already has three colors on it.

karfer67 said:
got a package in the mail today hmmmm from double nickle. got right in on it now hmmmmmmmm to post pics or not to? :lol: nawwwww but i will say one thing the part i am working on already has three colors on it.
8)

That there's Felix the Cat on that seat tube. You have to be ancient to know that one(I.E. me!). :D

karfer67 said:
I say NOW would be the time to try a NEW technique, called. "BLINFOLD PINSTRIPING". It's the latest thing, karfer...Get your first one out of the way! :lol:

KOTA said:
karfer67 said:
I say NOW would be the time to try a NEW technique, called. "BLINFOLD PINSTRIPING". It's the latest thing, karfer...Get your first one out of the way! :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

bean said:
KOTA said:
karfer67 said:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

What bean says...

GREAT BUILD!! The no paint is great. It makes the bike stand out. I must be old too cuz I knew that was Felix the cat also. You are raising the bar.

ok fine so he sends me this fuzzy pink seat and expects me to pinstripe it. thanks buddy :D its like shag with gold weave

Maybe he expected you to shave it first.... :roll: It would make it easier for the paint to stick.

Good luck with that!

Cheers,
Dr. T
karfer67 said:
ok fine so he sends me this fuzzy pink seat and expects me to pinstripe it. thanks buddy :D its like shag with gold weave

Dr. Tankenstein said:
Maybe he expected you to shave it first.... :roll: It would make it easier for the paint to stick.

Good luck with that!

Cheers,
Dr. T
karfer67 said:
Hahahaha! Last time I checked the seat that was sent to you was a Mini black nanner seat just like the one in all the rest of the pictures. But maybethere was a mix up in transit...Thats what I'm guessing :roll:

karfer67 said:
You best be posting pics.

man you are bad at keeping a joke going. and no spy pics till its done and he posts them. it looks cool though i think at least

Back