strange creature

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
That's what the guy I got it from called it .. " the creature "

odd little bike, about 12 or 14" wheels, solid rubber tires.

2 wheeler, with front drive.

creature.jpg

think I'm gonna have to clean and repaint this one, just cause it's too neat.

any input or info appreciated.

~ AL

That looks like an Iverson, but don't quote me on that.

Put a big ol grin on my face when I saw it! Heres why, I received one exactly like it 49 years ago for my 4th birthday, and today is my birthday :mrgreen: It looks as though you can see the original red paint peeking through on the fork leg, mine was red as well! Later & PEACE!!!!

Slick Rick said:
Put a big ol grin on my face when I saw it! Heres why, I received one exactly like it 49 years ago for my 4th birthday, and today is my birthday :mrgreen: It looks as though you can see the original red paint peeking through on the fork leg, mine was red as well! Later & PEACE!!!!

Wouldn't it be cool to find out it was the same one 49 years later.

Slick Rick said:
Happy Birthday! lets see 49 plus 4 :?: Hey your 53 :!: my wife calls me rainman :lol:

Happy Birthday !

I did think this was original, not a cut up tricycle, am going to try to strip it and we'll see if it's red underneath.

Any idea what the nose insert ( nosecone ? ) looked like ? guy I got from thought some sort of red plastic rocket. I might just find a nice chrome freezeplug for in there.

Will be fun to tinker with, nice easy project, no chains, guards, etc :)

8)

Xcruiser said:
Thats a cool little bike.Looks like a mortar launcher with wheels!

It would be cool to re-do it and make it look like a mortar shell on wheels! HA! There's a name, "Shell on Wheels!"

Can't wait to see what you do with it.

Cheers,
Dr. T

I really dont recall what the "nose piece" looked like. Large K-9 mentioned pedaling like crazy, and, yeah, that I do rememmber. Pretty tricky to learn balance on, but once I did, I could pretty much ride anything. :mrgreen: I seem to remember the seat wasnt too comfy either. :wink:

Latest posts

Back