Stray Cat...."The Cats Ready to Prowl"

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Both schemes look really good!:thumbsup:
I like the curved lines best, but the darts on the first one would be easier to mask. Tough call.

Thanks Reno Man, either won't be too difficult, at least that's what I'm telling myself. :crazy2: I'll make a stencil to make sure I get it symmetrical.
Bike has zero curves, my thought was mimic the spike/triangles in the design but it's kinda like a visual ...... :crazy:

Number two, tried to softened the lines...I'm liking that one a little better too, less bloody eye's.

Since it seems #1 is a fav among the replies, the biggest reason I was leaning away was the busyness... I think I just should've stopped at an earlier version, it was simple and clean. Here's it next to the other one.
New #1
14345729563_6d7d406d93.jpg

Old #2
14322160592_44d2e16d2b.jpg

Last edited:
I like #1 the best

Build it man...you won't wanna get off it. I'm starting to collect parts myself for my own burrito too.

This ones necked and ready for some spray, waiting on the sun to show it's face to lay it on.
14293262666_8ef68a0510.jpg

I see you are using my coffee table as a work stand!! I like the first design but what would it look like if you reversed the color scheme?

I see you are using my coffee table as a work stand!! I like the first design but what would it look like if you reversed the color scheme?
"Work Stand" sheez those things are all over thrift stores here in my area!o_O
The color swap would look great but since the frame is thick in the front and I was trying to counter act the visual weight by the darker/heavier color on the back.

"Work Stand" sheez those things are all over thrift stores here in my area!o_O
The color swap would look great but since the frame is thick in the front and I was trying to counter act the visual weight by the darker/heavier color on the back.
Yeah, like I said before, your thrift store sucks! You're right, I stared at the pix for a few minutes and the yellow does need to be more prominent. It will definitely offset the weight of the black. Looks very cool Deuce.

A little birdie told me you got some paint on the frame?

What a weekend! So the bike is done, as you know I used BONINE to create a bike and donated it to a fundraiser, the events this weekend and I due to turn it over today to organizers. This was a busy weekend with Family time taking up most of my time I only had Saturday night starting at 10:30 to get it wrapped up. Here's what it looked like on Saturday...
14401897713_9e462e826f.jpg

And here's what it looked like Sunday morning...
Yep...all-night... 6 hours later
14381634765_f8d03a69a1.jpg

I spent Sunday afternoon after church taking her on a last ride and here are some pics from that trip, enjoy!
14358560446_984f33b24c.jpg

14401827953_6b5d72bb94.jpg

14401828763_1458064271.jpg

Back