Stray Kat's Ride

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I saw Jackyl at Kansas City's Rockfest about 5 or 6 years ago. They didn't play this song. Cant remember hearing it before. 😎
It's an OLD song. The YouTube posting was from 13 years ago, pretty sure it was old even then

The real question is can he be yodeling at the same time?
I have been known to make all sorts of noise when riding bikes downtown Las Vegas at night, but have never been yodeling..... ...Yet. now the idea is planted, will have to consider it one night when tequila might be involved. Hehehehe. 😈 👿 🤘

Chainsaw work, eh? Huh, we were probably running both of ours at the same time. We didn't have the size of those stumps to deal with though! We had a late (April) snowstorm that was so heavy with water content, that it took down live tops and limbs of huge pines and red oaks up north. My oldest son and I spent 3 hrs in the woods clearing the way to our camp. We got lucky, nothing got damaged from falling limbs!

My left arm won't be the same for awhile. Thankfully, I too got a new saw about 3 yrs ago. Husqvarna for me.

344300034_3004488966512590_7045050729213573293_n.jpg

342069824_6062752233821246_2288193226680460731_n.jpg

Thankfully the new community dock didn't get any damage either. Got the landing cleaned up and the dock in.
Let summer begin!

345873448_1349683432275753_1217189277670650923_n (1).jpg

Chainsaw work, eh? Huh, we were probably running both of ours at the same time. We didn't have the size of those stumps to deal with though! We had a late (April) snowstorm that was so heavy with water content, that it took down live tops and limbs of huge pines and red oaks up north. My oldest son and I spent 3 hrs in the woods clearing the way to our camp. We got lucky, nothing got damaged from falling limbs!

My left arm won't be the same for awhile. Thankfully, I too got a new saw about 3 yrs ago. Husqvarna for me.

View attachment 231956

View attachment 231957

Thankfully the new community dock didn't get any damage either. Got the landing cleaned up and the dock in.
Let summer begin!

View attachment 231958
Looks like a whole Lotta work, but the fun will be worth it. Looks like a great setup for the community.

I'm surprised you haven't built a paddle bike yet for cruising the pond. :)

Looks like a whole Lotta work, but the fun will be worth it. Looks like a great setup for the community.

I'm surprised you haven't built a paddle bike yet for cruising the pond. :)
Okay, so 'thanks' ? for my RRB BO 19 build idea. :bigsmile:

Aahooweee.....Oww...
Did you break into a cold sweat and Yodel a bit when you went free stylin' with the Binford 2000 there?
The good news is though that some Tequila is now in order to help take the sting away too!
...and it's Saturday.
Feel better soon 😊
1684018766555.png

Aahooweee.....Oww...
Did you break into a cold sweat and Yodel a bit when you went free stylin' with the Binford 2000 there?
The good news is though that some Tequila is now in order to help take the sting away too!
...and it's Saturday.
Feel better soon 😊
View attachment 232361
It's just a single bounce from the cup brush to remove the the paint. I shouldda had the longer gloves on instead of thinking I'm tuff.
20230513_171437.jpg

Dobel Humito will help.

Always loved that stretch colson build. I'm sure it will hurt a little when you make that first cut on it.

Always loved that stretch colson build. I'm sure it will hurt a little when you make that first cut on it.

You are absolutely right. You may have been sensing my hesitancy, and part of the reason it's not cut yet.

I stopped riding it when it wouldn't keep the chain on anymore after the last time I wrecked it, so I figured out that was why it was throwing the chain.

The rear triangle that I welded back together once was a bit crooked and I hit it with the rubber mallet a couple times to square it and it twisted some of the welds loose that I did a few years back when I stretched it.

Gotta weld what broke loose back together before cutting it so it stays square. Had planned to cut it on the weekend when I cleaned the paint off of it. Then found the broken welds after the paint was off.

It should go back together quick once I get the nerve back up to cut it.

Latest posts

Back