stuffin a 24x3 in rear of Electra Rat Rod

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Alright, check it out. Finally done. The bike will have some diff improvements after xmas. New bars, light of front and other accessories. Ill keep you posted.

[img]http://i257.photobucket.com/albums/hh225/legburner/Picture008.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i257.photobucket.com/albums/hh225/legburner/Picture005.jpg[/img]

No Talent Clown said:
...oh yeah, I used allthread and acorn nuts, through the plexi to hold it together. Post some pics when you finish. I want to see both the bikes as a comparison. Should be fun...

Had to have a little fun in Photoshop. :mrgreen:

rat1.jpg

Hey Rat Rod-

Your killin me. I may have to do that now. That looks killer. I'll send you the bill. :D

I have the flame graphic that I can send as a JPEG as large as you need to make a stencil.

Just let me know the measurements of the tank.

Maybe a combo of flat black tank and gloss black flames. :wink:

Rat Rod said:
I have the flame graphic that I can send as a JPEG as large as you need to make a stencil.

I would like the graphic very much. I like the idea with flat and gloss black flames. My wheels are turning now.

No Talent Clown,

Where did you get those fender skirts? Ive been looking for um but no luck. Any help would be awsome.

No Talent Clown said:
CCR, the forks, I think, are some ToyRUs things. My friend gave them to me. I did mange to find another pair on Ebay, but they are 24" forks and not 26" like these.
legburner, it wasn't alot of effort to get the setup to work, just some tweaking after a little rubbing. The light I got on Ebay as well (as I do alot of parts). It was really rusty so I painted it and gave it a new button for the horn. I really like being able to see the same frame done two ways as rats. Very neat. Thanks...

Rat Rod said:

Hey Rat Rod,

No need to worry about size. I have photoshop and illustrator to work with. Thanks and I look forward to working with it.

Back