Stumped!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Picked this up today. I have no clue what it is. Heavy duty spokes, small chainring, Bendix 76 rear hub, Shimano front hub. The head badge was extremely hard to photograph but I believe it says "Trail Mate"? It kind of looks like a Worksman or something similar. I can't seem to find a serial number yet. Very odd design and for $15 I couldn't pass it up (thanks Dave for the bikes)! I think it has a lot of potential. Hopefully someone recognizes this!
IMG_9531.jpg

IMG_9538.jpg

IMG_9533.jpg

My guess is a Worksman Cycle, but something doesn't look right :?

SCHWINNRAY69 said:
I know, Right?!

The Middle tube doesnt meet the down tube on usual worksmen. The wheels arent the clincher style wheels the usual worksmen have. The cranks/sprocket is wrong....

I had a Trailmate trike last year. They are made in S Fla and are similar to Worksman, so that probably is a Trailmate.

TheFlyingDingo said:
SCHWINNRAY69 said:
I know, Right?!

The Middle tube doesnt meet the down tube on usual worksmen. The wheels arent the clincher style wheels the usual worksmen have. The cranks/sprocket is wrong....
I looked on google and there is no worksman that has the middle tube like that so I don't think it's one :|

Back