SUN trike and headlight

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I scored this SUN miami for 60 bucks It needs just a little work
IMG_20121113_132244.jpg

Then on the way back I seen a local antique store was actually open (they are closed more then their open) that I had seen a light in back in the spring so we stopped. Just my luck there it was sitting in the same spot it had been the first time I seen it. So I asked since I knew it had been there so long would she take less for it. She said she would take $10 SOLD
dont think I got hurt on either
IMG_20121113_132322.jpg

Well done on both!!

Since the light is in the original packing, you may want to try it on the bay.

this was the light I wanted for soul catcher instead of the huge offroad light. Just could never catch the place open to get it. Now im torn between keeping it in the box and displaying it, using it or selling it.

My vote, I say use it you've wanted it for a while so now go ahead and enjoy having it. Besides its hard to mount on the bike in that box! LOL. Cool Score.

Use the light and then put some LEDs inside of a bobble head and place it in the box on display. :p

Other then the farm tractor seat Its pretty cool ride, was going to figure out how to convert one of the 3 speed hubs I have to put on it but my mom said she didnt want any gears to mess with. So Im thinking tires and paint and thats it for now.

Latest posts

Back