???SuperDeluxe???

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Just traded for tis bike it had super deluxe on the guard before it was sanded off my neighbor says it is a monark? Going to post more pics in the Bike I'd section

I was thinking it might be Ross because of the thick chrome piece over the forks but does Ross relate to monark because you see super deluxe on a lot of monark bikes ? There is more pics in bike I'd section under "Monark maybe"

I've had the same questions. I have a chain wheel just like that one, but can't find out if it's Ross or Monark. The chain guard also looks like a Ross.

Thanks for the info. I was only able to bring several old bike things with me here to the Philippines and that big Ross sprocket will go on a cruiser of some kind this winter.

This bike has the small double tubes like a flight liner or space liner did Ross make a bike like that only real difference I can see in the frame is the rear drop outs are not pointed at the rear?

I had one of those Ross frames that was similar to a spaceliner, a 26" bike. Ross also had 20" frames of that same style.
23uy4jn.jpg

i got one and it says custom on the chain guard but i dont know who makes it. i was told ross but cant find any info on it at all.
DSC_0062.jpg
DSC_0065.jpg
DSC_0063.jpg
DSC_0061.jpg
DSC_0064.jpg
10602849_10152582007845358_464085832_n-1.jpg

Back