Surgery Blues

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well yesterday, i had a tooth exposed in the roof of my mouth. It SUCKS. the holes like as big as a quarter. Im on vicoden and a bunch of other anti biotics.. Idk if ill be able 2 get finished pics of the bike for the build off.. Idk guys. im just taking it easy..

This rats out of commission for a little bit. :lol: Oh well. ill be better soon. thought id share.

Yeah, when on vicoden, everything is just mellowed. Ya for sure don't want to be working with tools. Could hurt yourself good.

ive had a few injuries that required painkillers/musclerelaxers but vicoden is rough on me.

last time i took it, it takes about 5 miuntes before i start getting really cranky and yell at everyone, by 10 minutes im asleep, i couldnt stay awake if i wanted to :lol:

hope your doin alright ricky

vicodin does have a way of making everything louder... Too much and ya can get "bound up" too...ya know...

Thanks alot guys. Im doing somewhat better. Last night was the first time since friday morning i was aloud 2 brush my teeth. Tthey felt FUZZY for petes sakes.

Idk im crabby as heck just cause of the pain, the Vicodin Does make it worse. im just sitting around the house and sleeping alot.. :[ I WANNA BE BETTER.

Thanks alot tho guys.

Thanks alot guys. Yeah, i found out tonight how they can.. "BIND ME UP" I was sitting there reading Ol' Skool Rodz for near 45 minutes. It felt like i was giving birth to a midget and it was coming out sideways. :lol:

mmm no work, no school, ice cream and vicodin sounds like a good time :D i kid i kid

when i got my wisdom teeth out loved every lazy second of it. Feel better though, it does suck being cooped up.

Lol steve. It looked like this. :lol: im done im done.

I feel alottabit better today. Im gonna try 2 ride my bike today, the doc said not to do anything like it for 10 days. ITS Been 5 and he can KISS MY BUTT.

ricksterr1221 said:
I feel alottabit better today. Im gonna try 2 ride my bike today, the doc said not to do anything like it for 10 days. ITS Been 5 and he can KISS MY BUTT.
Jeepers! Not sure anyone would want to go anywhere near your butt let alone kiss it considering it's recent history... :shock:

Glad you're feeling better Rickster :mrgreen:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Hahahahaaa mick that was funny. Nope EVERYTHING IS IN WORKING ORDER Now, havent had any pain meds, i feel effin great! I took off on my buddy dereks collegiate today, i went through all the gears, i WAS HAULING ASSSSS!
It felt amazing. I guess im all better, still taking lots of anti-biotics but other then that. Im goood. :D

Thanks alot tho guys :) I appreciate ur prayers and thoughts and stuff.. :D aha

Latest posts

Back