TEENAGE WASTELAND AND WHITE WEDDING

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: RAT BACK ATCHA-TEENAGE WASTELAND

I'm interested to see what you do with both bikes. And I like your choice tunes. Have a blast with these two.

cheers jonnie

Dude! Don't you ever sleep? Oh, I know: "Rust Never Sleeps, Neil Young 1979" Rat on bro! GET TA BUILDIN! :lol: 8) :mrgreen:

pick said:
Dude! Don't you ever sleep? Oh, I know: "Rust Never Sleeps, Neil Young 1979" Rat on bro! GET TA BUILDIN! :lol: 8) :mrgreen:
WHAT'S UP BUD!! OK RATTERS LET'S BEGIN!! I LIKE THIS WHEEL FOR THE WHITE TO ACCENT THE FRONT OF THE BIKE.
GEDC0187-1.jpg
I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THESE ARE?!? FOUND THEM IN NBW IN THE FREE BIN
GEDC0197-3.jpg
YA KNOW AS SEEN AS I SAW THEM I THOUGHT "TANK" AND HERE'S THE MOCK UP
GEDC0196-2.jpg
THE BARS
GEDC0194-1.jpg
THE BIKE
GEDC0195-1.jpg
WAIT TILL THIS IS CLEANED UP
GEDC0199-2.jpg
MY SONS NEW BIKE. WE DID IT AT NBW.
GEDC0189-1.jpg
I'VE BEEN CHANGING MY HUFFY EVERY CHANCE I GET. SSSHHH..DON'T TELL THE MRS.. SHE BROUGHT IT AND SAID =JAKE DON'T BE RAT RODDIN' IT....CWRAZY WLADY MY FINGERS WERE CROSSED
GEDC0191-2.jpg
:mrgreen: PEACE

WOW Jake, I didn't see that coming with the Racer frame. I have one just like that and never thought much of it. You totally changed the feel of that frame. AWESOME!!!!

kingfish254 said:
WOW Jake, I didn't see that coming with the Racer frame. I have one just like that and never thought much of it. You totally changed the feel of that frame. AWESOME!!!![/quote I'M GLAD YOU GUYS LIKE IT! I'M THINKING A BANANA SEAT, SISSY BAR AND OTHER ASSESSORIES. JUST THINKING OF SOMETHING DIFFERNENT LIKE DF DID DURING THE BUILD OFF. THAT WAS GREAT. THAT'S WHY WE NEED MORE VOTES OR CATAGORIES FOR CREATIVITY , APPEARENCE AND SO FORTH. I'M NOT SURE IF I WANT TO PAINT IT YET ,BUT KNOWING ME IT'S GETTING RATTED. I GET PLENTY OF SLEEP SO IT'S NO NEED FOR RED BULL. :) CREATIVE JUICES KEEP YA MOVING! I'VE GOTTA GET A LONGER CHAIN IF I WANT A 5 SPEED.(TEENAGE WASTELAND) YEAH I DO!! NOW YOU SEE HOW I DO THREE BUILDS AT A TIME. :wink: GET TA BUILDIN' YA CWAZY WRATTERS!! PEACE

I bet your son learned a lot building his own bike. My first set of Craftsman tools were used on my Sears Screamer 2 back in the day.
As CSN says "Teach your children well".

Jake: I like the way you build. You don't care what anybody else thinks, you build it for yourself (or a family member). My wife kind of freaks out sometimes when I buy something new & then try to make it look old ! go figure! She thinks I'm ruining it, but the way I look at it I'm just giving it some character. She liked my RRBO6 bike though, probably because it was real shiny! Keep doin what you do bro! :mrgreen:

pick said:
Jake: I like the way you build. You don't care what anybody else thinks, you build it for yourself (or a family member). My wife kind of freaks out sometimes when I buy something new & then try to make it look old ! go figure! She thinks I'm ruining it, but the way I look at it I'm just giving it some character. She liked my RRBO6 bike though, probably because it was real shiny! Keep doin what you do bro! :mrgreen:
THanks Pick!! Ya right I don't care what people think. I just build what I think will work or what I feel. Builds are everyday to us ratters. And I don't sell em I ride em. These bikes will make my business climb. Ya know I dug ya bike and anyone could've won the buildoff. I looked back at the other buildoffs after ours finished and was reinspired. So keep it up ya cwazy wratter!! Grab a wrench and....ya know the drill!! Peace

OK RATTERS!! JUST A QUICK UPDATE. MORE TO COME TONIGHT. IT'S AFTER PRIME TIME BABY!!
GEDC0215.jpg
THIS BIKE WILL BE WHITE. THE BACK WHEEL IS ALMOST CLEAN AND PLANS ARE UNDERWAY TO HAVE THIS RIDEABLE BY THE WEEKEND. CHECK BACK CUZ NOW WE'RE GETTIN' SERIOUS. SO CUE UP THAT JOHN MELLENCAMP SONG "JACK AND DIANE" AND...GET BACK TA BUILDIN'!! PEACE

I was wondering if you had taken a horse tranquilizer or something. It was sounding kinda quiet in Philly.

Nice sneak peek. Looking forward to seeing high rider come together.

kingfish254 said:
I was wondering if you had taken a horse tranquilizer or something. It was sounding kinda quiet in Philly.

Nice sneak peek. Looking forward to seeing high rider come together.
HEY B AND OTHER ASSORTED RATTERS!! I TOLD YA I HAD PHOTOS FOR YA. THE BACK RIM IS ALMOST FINISHED
GEDC0219.jpg
THE TANK HAS BEEN TRIMMED AND FITTED
GEDC0218-1.jpg
SEAT MOCKED AND SPROCKET CLEANED
GEDC0220-1.jpg
THE BIKE 90% FINISHED
GEDC0216.jpg
TEENAGE WASTELAND WITH THE BENT SISSY BAR EFFECT
GEDC0225.jpg
THE WHO BIKE COMING TOGETHER
GEDC0228.jpg
I'LL SEE YA LATER YA CWAZY WRATTERS!! SO CRANK UP THAT FUNKADELICS "COMING AROUND THE MOUNTAIN" SONG AND...I'M BUILD JAMES B**CH!! PEACE

Jake, You've been busy again. I am digging the B&W high rider and can't wait to see what you do with the shifter on the Who. Is the tire backwards on the Who? Stay bizzy buildin!!!!

kingfish254 said:
Jake, You've been busy again. I am digging the B&W high rider and can't wait to see what you do with the shifter on the Who. Is the tire backwards on the Who? Stay bizzy buildin!!!![/quote THANKS B!! I DON'T THINK I PUT THE WHEEL ON BACKWARD?!? IT MIGHT JUST BE THE PIC. I'LL TRY TO GET IT CLOSE TO COMPLETION TO TAKE SOME OUTDOOR SHOTS.ON THE WHITE BIKE I'M TRYING TO FIGURE OUT A TANK COLOR AND MAYBE SOME GRAPHICS. I ALSO WANT A MEATIER FRONT TIRE FOR IT, BUT NOT A KNOBBY ONE. SO THAT MEANS NBW IN THE DUSTY BASEMENT I GO!! I MIGHT JUST FIND BUILD #4 :mrgreen: ALL I NEED FOR THIS ONE IS GRIPS,LIGHTS AND OTHER RATTY STUFF.
GEDC0229.jpg
I'LL SEE YOU CWAZY WRATTERS FRIDAY WHEN I START TAKING THE RUST OFF THAT JAGUAR. SO STOP CHOPPIN' THOSE STINGRAYS AND ...GET TA BUILDIN'!!! PEACE

Maybe you should put a lightning bolt on the tank and call it White Lightnin'.
I was talking about the tire on the Who. I am not sure, but I think the tread should have the V pointing forward.
Good luck in the basement!

Cue up some George Jones singing about his Pappy's corn squeezins.....

kingfish254 said:
Maybe you should put a lightning bolt on the tank and call it White Lightnin'.
I was talking about the tire on the Who. I am not sure, but I think the tread should have the V pointing forward.
Good luck in the basement!

YO B!! IT WAS A MOCK UP,BUT HEY I DIDN'T EVEN NOTICE THAT ABOUT THE TIRE. YOU ARE NEVER TO OLD TO LEARN SOMETHING HUH?!? :wink: I'M NOT SURE WHAT TO CALL IT YET. OH WELL STAY TUNED. PEACE

HELLO RATTERS!! I WANT THIS BIKE RIDEABLE AND 95% DONE BY SAT.. I PUT ON THE ORIGINAL GRIPS. THEY ARE GREEN AND SPARKLY. :shock: SO NOW I'M GONNA PAINT THE TANK. JUST FOR FUN I'M ASKING FOR SUGGESTIONS ON IT'S COLOR. I ALSO HAVE AN ADDED TREAT FOR THE TANK. SO HURRY UP WITH YA SUGGESTIONS CUZ MY CLOCK IS TICKING AND I'VE GOT 6 BUILDS GOING ON. HERE IS THE TANK IN CASE YOU WEREN'T PAYING ATTENTION OR JUST STUMBLED UPON THIS POST :lol:
GEDC0218-1.jpg
ALRIGHT YA CWAZY WRATTERS I GOTTA GO SO DON'T FORGET...I'M BUILD JAMES B**CH!! PEACE

Jake Sensi said:
HELLO RATTERS!! I WANT THIS BIKE RIDEABLE AND 95% DONE BY SAT.. I PUT ON THE ORIGINAL GRIPS. THEY ARE GREEN AND SPARKLY. :shock: SO NOW I'M GONNA PAINT THE TANK. JUST FOR FUN I'M ASKING FOR SUGGESTIONS ON IT'S COLOR. I ALSO HAVE AN ADDED TREAT FOR THE TANK. SO HURRY UP WITH YA SUGGESTIONS CUZ MY CLOCK IS TICKING AND I'VE GOT 6 BUILDS GOING ON. HERE IS THE TANK IN CASE YOU WEREN'T PAYING ATTENTION OR JUST STUMBLED UPON THIS POST :lol:
GEDC0218-1.jpg
ALRIGHT YA CWAZY WRATTERS I GOTTA GO SO DON'T FORGET...I'M BUILD JAMES B**CH!! PEACE

Jake, Since the grips are green, why don't you paint the tank the same color you used on RetroRatO or find a metal flake green that is close to the grip color?

Re: WHITE WEDDING

Jake, Since the grips are green, why don't you paint the tank the same color you used on RetroRatO or find a metal flake green that is close to the grip color?[/quote]
I'LL TRY AND FIND IT TONIGHT B. I HAVE ANOTHER IDEA GOING ON RIGHT NOW. HEY CHECK OUT THE NEW DRIVE-THRU IN PHILLY
2011-07-25175228.jpg
:lol: C-YA LATER RATTERS!! PEACE

Back