TEXAS WHITE CHRISTMAS

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We just made a run to Santa Fe NM. It was snowing there. I was all ready to make
a snowball and pelt my wife. It was just powder and wouldn't stick together. I
thought how useless could snow be if it won't make a snowball or a snowman.

WP_20121212_002_zps2d00ee24.jpg

12-12-12_1209_zps69341bbb.jpg

WP_20121215_003_zpscbb795dc.jpg

Rat Rod said:
I'm not sure how yall put up with this for months on end up north.

It hasn't been 24 hours and I'm already tired of it. :lol:

There's something to be said for being able to throw on a t-shirt, shorts and flip flops and heading outside.

I hate it after 24 hours too but most times I just shovel the walk then go back to bed. I try to hibernate through the winter. :lol: I occasionally bring a bike in the house to build and soon as I get it done I'll take it out to the shed and grab another one. Someday I'm gonna build another shed and use it for building and the other for storage.

Walker said:
Snow is actually quite clean so no worries riding your bikes in it Steve. :D
Not up here, It's mixed 2 inches of snow to 3 feet of salt. :roll:

Rat Rod said:
If the good Lord wanted me to enjoy snow he would have given me fur. :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: I like that.

Peatbog said:
A pack of kids, a few inches of snow, some classic Flexible Flyer sleds and what you have is just like having a pack of kids on a sunny day riding bikes. Well, only different. Okay, it isn't even close to the same. Still, it's fun, only you're wet and cold and stuff. Okay forget it. Carry on...

Just get a set of Carhart coveralls, a Carhart jacket, and a trike with coaster brakes...Snow DRIFTING! :mrgreen:

Be happy, it's supposed to be below freezing ALL WEEK here.

In Moscow,Russia almost 200 died of cold. About -35° (-98°fahrenheit) there.
And here in Germany it's the hottest winter ever. +21° (+58°fahrenheit) on christmas day in Munich.

And now i see those pictures of snow in Texas. Seems the weather gets more and more crazy everwhere.

Latest posts

Back