That's Intense

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh I’m living better than 99% of the people on this earth brother. I have eight grandchildren and that’s where the money would’ve gone.
While I am sorry you don't have the money to share with them, I am glad for you that you
have those grandkids.
That's special.

While I am sorry you don't have the money to share with them, I am glad for you that you
have those grandkids.
That's special.

Thank you. I rarely appreciate how special it is. They will be all coming over to ride these crazy bicycles in November. I will put on a big dinner for Thanksgiving.

Five of them own cars and are driving to work now. Three are still school girls & soon I’ll be fixing their cars too.

It would be nice if they could’ve had nicer cars instead of used ones that I am repairing for them. Instead I’d be working on my old cars. ;)

But they do have cars, and jobs, and good health, so the sky is the limit.

Please forgive me for being such a fool as to dwell on this.

It would be nice if they could’ve had nicer cars instead of used ones that I am repairing for them.
75% of young drivers wreck their first rig, something used, solid and huge is a good idea.

My oldest daughter's first car was a 73 Ford Torino (now mine, but I plan on fixing it up and gifting it back).

Youngest daughter had (has) a '93 Wrangler.

Both had to save up to pay half.
But they do have cars, and jobs, and good health, so the sky is the limit
That is the ultimate goal, healthy, productive and happy!

Back