* * * The 8-Ball TRACKER SLACKER * * *

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome paint! and nice guns bro:cool2: Fun is exactly what these build offs are all about, just do what feels right for your build:grin: Ive been a little tracker slacking on my build for the last weeko_O Gotta get back to it!

Very nice!
Having trouble deciding what is better, the paint job, or the guns used to apply it!

Luke.

Hahaha.... Thanks "LUKE", appreciate it buddy !!! I was surprised on how smooth they worked, NICE !!!

Awesome paint! and nice guns bro:cool2: Fun is exactly what these build offs are all about, just do what feels right for your build:grin: Ive been a little tracker slacking on my build for the last weeko_O Gotta get back to it!

I here ya jasper87, Thanks Buddy !!! It's tough with everything going on to make time for the build . . . But we GOTTA make it Happen, deadline is getting closer, hahaha...
"WE" both have to quit Tracker-Slacking :grin: This year, it seems like every time I want to start working on the Bike, I got 10 other things to do . . .

I loved the bike you created last year, look forward to this build!

Hey Thanks MRLeghorn, can't wait to see your bike !!! Yours was really "KOOL" last year !!! I think were going to be similar with our bike build this year, same style frame, hahah...
I'm going to try and load up some pictures right now, hopefully it will load !

I here ya jasper87, Thanks Buddy !!! It's tough with everything going on to make time for the build . . . But we GOTTA make it Happen, deadline is getting closer, hahaha...
"WE" both have to quit Tracker-Slacking :grin: This year, it seems like every time I want to start working on the Bike, I got 10 other things to do . . .

The worst part is Im trying to finish my bike by July 27th for a local bike show....So I have even less time:(:crazy:

p.s. one of my favorite bands is...

The worst part is Im trying to finish my bike by July 27th for a local bike show....So I have even less time:(:crazy:

p.s. one of my favorite bands is...

"WOW" its right around the corner, you better get moving so you can make the show . . . Do you guys get a lot of bike shows in your area ?
I like the Video,NICE . . . The "SLACKERS" ! hahaha....

Here's one of my favorite BANDS & Videos, hahaha ! Couldn't get better seats for this Show, it was "AWESOME" !!! Check it Out !

"ALWAYS" . . . .

I like that logo and Kid Rock video! The best concert I attended was his birthday party at Ford field. I'm assuming your bike will be waving a "Chilling' the Most" flag?

"WOW" its right around the corner, you better get moving so you can make the show . . . Do you guys get a lot of bike shows in your area ?
I like the Video,NICE . . . The "SLACKERS" ! hahaha....

Here's one of my favorite BANDS & Videos, hahaha ! Couldn't get better seats for this Show, it was "AWESOME" !!! Check it Out !

"ALWAYS" . . . .

Yea, its coming up quick, but still only 1 week before this build off ends:eek: We dont really have any good shows out here except the annual Behind Bars Inc. Shiny Side Up show, but that one is really good. Check it out. Btw thats me at 13:20 getting 2nd place best rat bike:grin:

I like that logo and Kid Rock video! The best concert I attended was his birthday party at Ford field. I'm assuming your bike will be waving a "Chilling' the Most" flag?

Was There !!! GREAT SHOW . . . Like 7 concerts in 1 :cool2:

Another Favorite place to see the "KID" was Comerica Park, Joint was PACKED !!!

*** COWBOY ***

Hahah.... I Like it Mr. Leghorn !!! I needed that flag on the "ROVING GANGSTER" Bike :rockout: hahaha....

Yea, its coming up quick, but still only 1 week before this build off ends:eek: We dont really have any good shows out here except the annual Behind Bars Inc. Shiny Side Up show, but that one is really good. Check it out. Btw thats me at 13:20 getting 2nd place best rat bike:grin:

GREAT JOB... Take 1st this year, GOOD LUCK !!! I hope you "WIN" !!! Let me know how it goes for ya !!!

I wanted to load this picture last time but it wouldn't so here it is . . . I also have a few more to load, I got a little more work done on it !

Cups in and a little detailing on the fin, hahaha.... "OlD-SkOoL" BMX numbers from the "70's" and little hahah....

Now for a little woodworking . . . hahahh Can't tell ya where these are going to go, gotta wait and see :cool2:

Here's a Rack that I have been messing around with. Took it to the metal, going to prime and paint it & see how it looks.
Not sure if I'll be using it yet because I have a few fenders I'm thinking about using & I'm not sure if it "RACK will ROLL" with the look
that I'm going after, hahahah...

Here's a couple shots of my Painted FINISHED Rims (3rd & 4th Pics), wasn't sure if I was going to go with the usual "RED" rims
like most usually do, that's what I gathered from many pictures that I looked at . . .

Or go with the "BLACK" Rim with silver spokes ? ? ? Like These . . .

So I changed it up a little & stayed away from what appeared to me as being the "Norm" with the rims, I went with "ALL-BLACK" GLOoSY-Super, Rims & Spokes, hahah... Was going to go with a "FLAT" Black but I think the "HIGH-GLOSS" makes it look a little more Antique looking, hahah...

Oh yeah, Forgot to tell ya, they are Nexus 3 speed rims, 24 inch. (They were Silver)
(PAINT still looks wet on them, hahah)

Oh, one more thing I almost forgot to tell ya . . .

Hahaha . . .

C-U-SoOn with some more Pics !

Looking forward to seeing how all of these design elements play together!

Latest posts

Back