* * * The 8-Ball TRACKER SLACKER * * *

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Alright 1st off HAPPY 4th hahahha. . . . Had to get a shot of that AMERICAN FLAG, that is the Biggest FLAG I have ever seen, hahaha....
Sorry for the "Delay" in posting some pictures, but "WE" have been so busy with everything from a death in the family to everything you could imagine in the household ! Gotta few pics for ya so here ya GO, hahaha . . . :dance2:

"MASTER OF THE ROAD" hahahha

Alright I was sorta going for this look

Got my tires ~THICK BRICK :) & Mounted !

Better Shot !

Fender I'm about to "CHOP" . . . .

ACTION SHOT, hahaha

Cut . . .

Alright after all that time and work, came out nice I thought ? But guess what, didn't like it on & got rid of it . . .

Went with the luggage Rack, hahaha. . . Look soooo Much Nicer & wait to see how much clearance I have between that and the tire, hahaha. . . . MM. . . hahahha Oh yeah, forgot to add, a little more "WOOD-WORK", hahahha . . . .

Ok, got my rear tire mounted & gears hooked up, show ya shot of that but now I have to work on the shifter :) I think ya like that
one ?

Time for a little work on the SHIFTER, had to come up with something a little different to go with the bike :rockout: hahahah COWBOYS & INDIANS right, hahah . . . Well I'll tell ya one thing, "NO" Arrows being used here, I don't think . . . How About some Spent 45 Cal. rounds, hahahah :bigboss:

Check it out, hahaha Spent 45 Cal spent Rounds, hahahha . . . . Had to use them for my shifter :grin:

Alright, "BIG CHIEF" has to hit it for now MORE PICS coming SoOoOoN !

:cool2:

Every thing looks cool on the bike for sure. Have any overall photo's of progress? Can't wait to see how it all comes together.

Lookin good! love the Thick Bricks! I also hate it when I work on something for a long time and wind up not using it either:headbang: At least now you have a really cool fender for another build tho:thumbsup::grin:

Every thing looks cool on the bike for sure. Have any overall photo's of progress? Can't wait to see how it all comes together.

Thanks MOISSTINK . . . Been ToO BuSy to get some overall photos, been working on it every chance I get then I have to drop it for a while and do other things. . . I just want to finish it, hahaha . . . . More photo's coming SoOn !!! :)

Lookin good! love the Thick Bricks! I also hate it when I work on something for a long time and wind up not using it either:headbang: At least now you have a really cool fender for another build tho:thumbsup::grin:

I here ya Jasper87, thought for sure that I was going to use that FENDER, hahah . . .

Alright, Sorry about not having an over SHOT of the bike. . . As soon as I get a little break from Everything else, they will be on the
way !!! Ya know my bike has to be getting close to being finished, hahaha

THE CHIEF appeared on my LoGo, hahah . . .

Alright, here's a few more pics for ya ~! Back to work with a few more 45 rounds. . . . Check it out ;)

What a bear to cut them "neatly" hahaha . . . Then I had to polish them up with the Dremel ! Do you know where they are going ??? hahaha . . .

Right Here . . . hahahah

Had to SpIcE it up a little :)

Remember these ? ? ?

After getting them cut the way I wanted them & detailing them More, I airbrushed them a 14K Gold color, hahah & fitted them on my "OAK-TANK" hahaha . . . I antiqued them by hand with a brush.

Finished product - Goal was to make them look like metal with an "Aged Patina" look :)

MORE PICTURES COMING SOON . . . LARGE "OVERALL~SHOTS", I hope . . . hahahah !

Nice way to pop a cap in an already cool chainring!

Just want to make sure on the deadline date, "WE" have until August 3rd correct to finish up the bikes & pictures have to be posted in the FINISHED bike pics ? Don't want to miss the deadline, hahaha . . . Gotta get some pictures taken "Outside" . . . Hopefully tomorrow !

Thanks for Responding back . . . "ANYONE". . . :)

Yes... the 3rd of August is correct.

"Finished bike photos must be posted in the "Finished Bikes" thread by 10:00 p.m. CST on Sunday, August 3rd."

http://www.ratrodbikes.com/forum/index.php?threads/build-off-9-rules-read-these-first.83227/

Glen.

THANKS GLEN, didn't want to miss out & Gotta make the deadline :) . . . hahah
BEAUTIFUL Day today, "WiSh" me luck on getting a few "GOOD" pictures,
outside because their is . . .

GREAT VIDEO by Uncle Kracker. . . Check it out !

C-U-guys-SoOn with some "Hopefully" with some Good Pics !

* * * THE 8-BALL TRACKER SLACKER IS FINISHED * * *

Check the "Finished Bike" section for Pictures and the VIDEO for some more different Pictures, hahaha . . .

* * * The 8-Ball Tracker Slacker * * *

Video For ya . . .

Latest posts

Back