The ACT...

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ahhhh, exam week is coming and the day after my last day of school I have to take the ACT test again... :roll: Haha, I'll probably get 5 points lower than my first score because I'll be so exhausted. I can always take it again the third time though I guess...

Thanks. It was a pain, like always. I felt I did strong in the math and science but my reading is horrible. I don't care about a narrator talking about his dad and the music he whistles. Topics --I'm telling you! :x

But thanks for the luck. I don't want to take that test again; too much stress. :roll:

Now it's summer.... Oh yes!!! :mrgreen: Bike selling!!! :mrgreen: Going to eat some pizza right now first! :D

I got my results for the retake today. My composite was a point higher. But on the reading section, I scored 2 points lower than on my previous one! :x :x :x It's probably because in the beginning of 11th grade, I would actually read the books that were assigned. But as I conformed into Sparknotes, my reading level dropped? :| That annoying fish tank in the classroom drove me nuts too. Whatever, I'll retake it for the 3rd time in September.

Latest posts

Back