The Dark Knight

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We're going to see it at the drive-in tonight :!: The trailers where wicked and Batman is the #1 super hero imo. Journey to the center of the Earth is the second movie, sounds cool but can't be as good.

dude!!! i was gettin on here to start a thread about dark knight... and here it IS.

seriously.... best movie ive seen all year!!! Heath Ledger's performance was Amazing!! creepy, shocking and hilarious at the same time.

ive been waiting over two years for this movie. it definately lived up to the hype... and my expectations (which are much more demanding :D ).

we went to the midnught show on thursday... we got there an hour early but still got stuck sitting in the 5th row.... it was well worth it though.

ive been quoting joker lines for the past 48hrs. "here... we... GO." -- "how bout a magic trick?" -- "a little fight in ya... i like that."

RIP Heath...
Culture%20Shock%20-%20The%20Joker-thumb.jpg

Mr. Farrell said:
dude!!! i was gettin on here to start a thread about dark knight... and here it IS.

seriously.... best movie ive seen all year!!! Heath Ledger's performance was Amazing!! creepy, shocking and hilarious at the same time.

ive been waiting over two years for this movie. it definately lived up to the hype... and my expectations (which are much more demanding :D ).

we went to the midnight show on thursday... we got there an hour early but still got stuck sitting in the 5th row.... it was well worth it though.

ive been quoting joker lines for the past 48hrs. "here... we... GO." -- "how bout a magic trick?" -- "a little fight in ya... i like that."

RIP Heath...
Culture%20Shock%20-%20The%20Joker-thumb.jpg

Latest posts

Back