The latest acquisitions

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Here's my latest I've picked up over the past few weeks. I dont have pics ofthe first two but here's what they are:

TREK MT60 20" kids Trail/Mountain 7spd bike. Retailed for $300-350 new a few years ago.....paid $35 at Goodwill

SPECIALIZED Hot Rock 24" 21spd Trail/Mountain bike. Needs the derailuer reattatched but for the low low price of free, I wasn't going to turn it down. It's another bike that was a couple hundred dollars when new.

E-Z ROLL 24" Trike
EZRollTraveller005-vi.jpg

SEARS 24" Trike
572729120-vi.jpg

1965 SCHWINN TYPHOON w/ Kickback hub
44261204112-vi.jpg

1980 SCHWINN COLLEGIATE III Womens. VERY nice condition
142136256-vi.jpg

Unknown year women's FREE SPIRIT. In nice condition
53262067008-vi.jpg

JAONNOU Trike w/ drum brake front
411140336-vi.jpg

RANGER unknown year Muscle Bike. It has a faded headbadge that has a Lone Ranger looking figure on it. Anyone have a good pic of whatit should look like? It's hard to tell in the photo but its metallic green w/ a unique looking banana seat. The rear wheel is a nice chrome Schwinn w/ a nice GoodYear Grasshopper slich that holds air great!
10270929968-vi.jpg

SCHWINN Z-FORCE
34270886000-vi.jpg

There's also a couple Huffy mountain bikes that arent worth the time to type them out. They're being donated to a local charity.

Wow, you have been rocking the trikes lately.
Cool other finds too!

I'm glad I've gotten some trikes. I've been wanting to build one for awhile. I've got 4 now so I figure I can make at least one of them cool.... 8) The women's bikes wont be staying and the Typhoon is up in the air. but at least they're not going to the scrap yard now. :wink:

Hey Chips, What is the serial number on that green Murray made ranger? How bout a pic of that headbadge too. Where in central Indiana are you located? May have some interest in that Ranger if you decided to let it go. Kenny.

30thtbird said:
Hey Chips, What is the serial number on that green Murray made ranger? How bout a pic of that headbadge too. Where in central Indiana are you located? May have some interest in that Ranger if you decided to let it go. Kenny.

If you want to PM me an email address I can send them to you directly for now. I'm away from my computer for a couple days and won't be able to post pics. I'm not smart enough to figure out how to do it from my phone.

I'm a little northwest of Indy. Where are you?

Latest posts

Back