the new guy

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
In florida hope finish a bike for this build. going to look at a complete Phat with a broken handlebar tomorrow. I ride a Azor cross frame(made in Holland), and a Western Flyer. The Azor cost more than my car>

WELCOME!

saint augustine. got that Phat today for $78, :wink: every dime I had. the gooseneck would not tighten down all the way, it's one of those threadless ones. so I locked it down with some 5 minute epoxy. I'll put the pictures up when the photo program gets fixed.

Hey man, you dont live too far away from where i'm at. I live in Green Cove. I hang out in St. Augustine all the time mostly fishing down at Matanzas Inlet or chillin on the beach. I think you wrote a response on my intro....sorry it took so long to write back. Anyways take it easy. 8)

wow I found a bunch of bikes this week. bought the phat, dug a 20" ape hanger springer bannana seat out of the trash, junker girls mountain bike out of the trash; hey it had air in the tires and I rolled it home riding my phat, and today I saved a maybe early 60's 24" firestone from the crusher I bought it for $10 from a scrap yard. I could see the tank from the street and bought it site unseen. turns out the tank is rusted out but the frame and fork are straight. I see next week even better. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back