** The next build off 2024 **

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man, I've actually got plenty of step-thru bikes I could enter in this next Build Off! I'm even working on the digital mockup for this AMF right now!
BftD_pilot_wheels_n_tires_1.jpg

I've also got 3 Murray Flight/Spaceliner frames I've been thinking about building; one chrome, one patina teal, and one rusty brown...
BftD_Haysville_Finds_28.jpg

...this prewar Murray Monark...
BftD_Haysville_Finds_30.jpg

...And my Aunt Suzanne's Western Flyer I've been meaning to put back together since I pulled it out of Grandad's shed a few years ago. And these don't even make up HALF the amount of step-thrus I've got!
BftD_Stirrup_the_Hornets_Nest1.jpg

I also have plenty of muscle bikes I could work on as well. It's just a matter of picking out which one(s) I want to build and coming up with a plan for each of them.
BftD_Haysville_Finds_23.jpg
BftD_Haysville_Finds_33.jpg
BftD_Haysville_Finds_39.jpg
BftD_Haysville_Finds_58.jpg
BftD_ff_4-23-23_58.jpg
BftD_ff31522_hawthorne_10.jpg
BftD_goldie_revived_13.jpg

I won't say "I'm in" yet, but I'm very interested in this Build Off combination! This could be a fun one!

Last edited:
Man, I've actually got plenty of step-thru bikes I could enter in this next Build Off! I'm even working on the digital mockup for this AMF right now!
View attachment 276783

I've also got 3 Murray Flight/Spaceliner frames I've been thinking about building; one chrome, one patina teal, and one rusty brown...
View attachment 276784

...this prewar Murray...
View attachment 276785

...And my Aunt Suzanne's Western Flyer I've been meaning to put back together since I pulled it out of Grandad's shed a few years ago. And these don't even make up HALF the amount of step-thrus I've got!
View attachment 276786

I also have plenty of muscle bikes I could work on as well. It's just a matter of picking out which one(s) I want to build and coming up with a plan for each of them.
View attachment 276787View attachment 276788View attachment 276789View attachment 276790View attachment 276791View attachment 276792View attachment 276793

I won't say "I'm in" yet, but I'm very interested in this Build Off combination! This could be a fun one!
That's quite a group to choose from! Should be able to come up with some cool builds out of there somewhere!

Latest posts

Back