the official i got a bike for xmas topic

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
so who got or is getting a bike for xmas
uDjTQ.jpg

Well, just won a cool Brooks leather seat from ebay for $10.00, got a Thruster Freestyle BMXer from Wally World for Christmas from my wife and some cool bike mags too. I have a book coming, " History of Schwinn Bicycles ", she got me from Amazon. And am winning a bid on a couple bikes on ebay. Should be a great Christmas for my collection. :D I like your new bike. I saw those and wanted one. Opted for a bmx as I am in my 40's and having a crisis with still proving I can jump and wheelie and do tricks in the yard. :lol: Peace! - Shane

Ok Shane..I am currently 46, and just bought 2 bmx's, an old Haro, and an old GT..bikeangel is taking bets on how soon i am going to hurt myself..want in on this ????

ckdesigns69 said:
Well, just won a cool Brooks leather seat from ebay for $10.00, got a Thruster Freestyle BMXer from Wally World for Christmas from my wife and some cool bike mags too. I have a book coming, " History of Schwinn Bicycles ", she got me from Amazon. And am winning a bid on a couple bikes on ebay. Should be a great Christmas for my collection. :D I like your new bike. I saw those and wanted one. Opted for a bmx as I am in my 40's and having a crisis with still proving I can jump and wheelie and do tricks in the yard. :lol: Peace! - Shane

My sweetie got me New Belgium Fat Tire and Schwinn Sales and Service t-shirts, along with some compression pants to wear under the cold weather riding gear.............and tickets to see Robert Earl Keen Jr. at the Bass New Year Eve's Eve. "The Road Goes On Forever, and the Party Never Ends!" :D :D

i got a bike for xmas
2cerkw6.jpg
mwbq0y.jpg

haven't had a chance to ride it,still can't figure out how this transformer thingy works.
anybody see the wheels? :wink:

@ icyuod2
...here I am thinking you weren't the bicyclehelmet kinda guy..
But full body protection... That's even worse!!
:mrgreen:

merry christmas guys!

No christmasbike for me this year. I find it hard enough to keep the two I'm using at the moment free from rust from the snow and salt everywhere...

mrs. x-ray (maybe we should call her sonogram or catscan? :lol: ) and i decided to play the after CHRISTmas sales game this year. a couple gifts today, but mainly save money and hit the sales were usually too broke to participate in. you know, when they practically give stuff away they charged5x's for 2 weeks ago. im not getting a bike, but probably a welder instead. next best thing, right? 8)

old school 64 said:
Ok Shane..I am currently 46, and just bought 2 bmx's, an old Haro, and an old GT..bikeangel is taking bets on how soon i am going to hurt myself..want in on this ????

Yea, I bet sooner than me! :lol: I have to wait for the spring thaw to hit the skate/bmx park. Unless I take up snowboarding too! :lol: Don't hurt yourself too bad...us soon-to-be old-timers need to stick together! Have fun on your bikes! :D Merry Christmas to ya! -Shane

DSCF2879.jpg

DSCF2880.jpg

i just got this from a neighbor of mine, he said to my wife "he'll know how to change the bars and tell him merry christmas" lol i had her take a pic to load on here!
I GOT A BIKE JUST WHAT I ALWAYS WANTED! YEA!

Merry Christmas to you too...and hope you get your "thaw" soon..got alot of cleaning / tuning to do on my bmx's..but looking forward to light bruising..the rest of it doesn't heal quite so fast...
ckdesigns69 said:
old school 64 said:

Yea, I bet sooner than me! :lol: I have to wait for the spring thaw to hit the skate/bmx park. Unless I take up snowboarding too! :lol: Don't hurt yourself too bad...us soon-to-be old-timers need to stick together! Have fun on your bikes! :D Merry Christmas to ya! -Shane

Back