the official i got a bike for xmas topic

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
041.jpg

042.jpg

043.jpg

044.jpg

Here's the pics of my Folk's getting their bikes for Christmas

They were VERY surprised!!

My Mom even hopped on and took a short ride.

To: Old School 64

I hope a light bruising is all either of us see! :lol:
The more winters I spend here in the midwest, the more my bones hurt anyway. Let alone acting like a kid. :lol: Cali sure looks good about right now! I used to race mountain bikes and bmx as a kid. Hoping to get back into that again. I miss whipping those bmx'ers around and having fun. Heck, I miss childhood altogether! :lol: Peace and bearing grease! 8)

Got me a H&R Handi Rifle in a .22 mag. Next best thing to a bike, Right?

My wife and I didn't do much for gifts this year, but we got our daughter (almost 3yrs old) this cool Schwinn trike! She loves it. I'm already trying to think of ways to rat it out, although I think my wife would kill me. Maybe once she outgrows it I can rebuild it for my son. :mrgreen:
IMG_0982.jpg

d.rock said:
My wife and I didn't do much for gifts this year, but we got our daughter (almost 3yrs old) this cool Schwinn trike! She loves it. I'm already trying to think of ways to rat it out, although I think my wife would kill me. Maybe once she outgrows it I can rebuild it for my son. :mrgreen:
IMG_0982.jpg

Those Schwinn cruiser trikes are awesome! We got one for our little girls 2 years ago. It's been ridden to heck and back and has held up great.

I hear ya' .. was beautiful here today..sunshine all day and mid 60's..never really paid that much attention to the BMX's before..but seeing them on here made me want something from my childhood too..reliving it I guess..found a dvd the other day of Ultraman...was soooooo excited..my better half "bikeangel" never heard of him.. :( .. we just got a new bmx race track here in town so i will see if i can still mix it up this summer with the kids...we will have to keep score from opposite sides of the map !!
ckdesigns69 said:
To: Old School 64

I hope a light bruising is all either of us see! :lol:
The more winters I spend here in the midwest, the more my bones hurt anyway. Let alone acting like a kid. :lol: Cali sure looks good about right now! I used to race mountain bikes and bmx as a kid. Hoping to get back into that again. I miss whipping those bmx'ers around and having fun. Heck, I miss childhood altogether! :lol: Peace and bearing grease! 8)

old school 64 said:
Ok Shane..I am currently 46, and just bought 2 bmx's, an old Haro, and an old GT..bikeangel is taking bets on how soon i am going to hurt myself..want in on this ????

ckdesigns69 said:
Well, just won a cool Brooks leather seat from ebay for $10.00, got a Thruster Freestyle BMXer from Wally World for Christmas from my wife and some cool bike mags too. I have a book coming, " History of Schwinn Bicycles ", she got me from Amazon. And am winning a bid on a couple bikes on ebay. Should be a great Christmas for my collection. :D I like your new bike. I saw those and wanted one. Opted for a bmx as I am in my 40's and having a crisis with still proving I can jump and wheelie and do tricks in the yard. :lol: Peace! - Shane
Wow so cool you got BMX's... your girl must be really sweet.... :)
"bikeangel' must be worried about you
as for me... I think you will hurt yourself sooner then later.
:p :wink:

Sorry dear, been so long since you were on here I forgot your name on here BIKINGANGEL..glad your back and YES you are very sweet.. :D
bikingangel said:
old school 64 said:
Ok Shane..I am currently 46, and just bought 2 bmx's, an old Haro, and an old GT..bikeangel is taking bets on how soon i am going to hurt myself..want in on this ????

ckdesigns69 said:
Well, just won a cool Brooks leather seat from ebay for $10.00, got a Thruster Freestyle BMXer from Wally World for Christmas from my wife and some cool bike mags too. I have a book coming, " History of Schwinn Bicycles ", she got me from Amazon. And am winning a bid on a couple bikes on ebay. Should be a great Christmas for my collection. :D I like your new bike. I saw those and wanted one. Opted for a bmx as I am in my 40's and having a crisis with still proving I can jump and wheelie and do tricks in the yard. :lol: Peace! - Shane
Wow so cool you got BMX's... your girl must be really sweet.... :)
"bikeangel' must be worried about you
as for me... I think you will hurt yourself sooner then later.
:p :wink:

Back