The Pashley is Home!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ACD

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here she is, as found, no cleaning, nothing. To use the code... I just found this on the dump...

R-1.jpg

F.jpg

H-1.jpg

S.jpg

It's Huge and weighs a lot!

Seat is a Zepper made in Holland... Dead Ringer for a Brooks though. Can't tell you how it rides we have a foot of snow and ice covered roads. The rear hub is a 3-spd Sachs Torpedo DREIGANG <<That's what it looks like it says! This is a tall bike too. Like a 34-35" standover height. Brakes are very effective.. you squeeze em you are not moving the wheel at all. This thing is so extreme it has motorcycle style adjusters on the rear wheel... you screw them in to tighten the chain or align the wheel. Also the seat stay is unboltable... strange. As rare as these bikes are and even rarer here in the US I was very happy to find one the next town over from me. I am curious as to why it says Harrods.. was someone being funny or did the bike actually belong to Harrods once.. I'm guessing the bike is only 5 years old. Most bikes when I get em I say I hope I don't break it (I'm kinda heavy!).. this one laughed at me when I said that.

that is a great utility bike. I like the front carrier. I have a Sachs 3spd (except coaster brake) and they are nice and well built.

Great find.

Got the Harrods question answered.. Harrods of London sold the bike new! Somehow it made it's way over here. Harrods is one the World's most famous Dept. Stores. They sell Pashleys... That would be like Wal Mart Selling Aegis Bicycles.

merry early christmas ACD !!! ive been too bad this year to get anything that nice (even if i did by it myself)

since ya got a new workhorse on the premisis, does that mean the donkey has to go ?? :lol:

Sweet machine, British Racing Green is my favourite colour. Does it have reversed "English" brakes (right lever brakes front wheel)?

Hugo

WHOA! You're joking when you said you "found it", right?
Ilove the colors of that there tank, lol.

Upper class british, man! :mrgreen:

Pip_thumbnail.jpg

Wonder what they sold for new?

JIMBO420 said:
WHOA! You're joking when you said you "found it", right?
Ilove the colors of that there tank, lol.

Yeah I was joking.. I was using the Code.. what that means is I spent an arm and a leg, my first born son, and refinaced the house. Ok not that bad but it was the second most expensive bike I ever bought. I bought it knowing it's value and will try to see what I can take someone for... I mean... get for it this spring! :D Although whitewalls, ape hangers, loose the basket, and mount lights to the basket bracket on the frame is starting to call to me. Be kind of like Rat Rodding A Rolls Royce. A lay back seat post too. :shock:

Sent an E-mail to Pashley with my Serial # and description to see if they could give me more info. We'll see if they get back to me. Still haven't ridden it... bad snow and ice.. but the seat is super nice. Yea I sat on it and watched TV how sad am I... :roll:

Back